A falling channel pattern governs the current Fantom(FTM) downtrend. The recent bear cycle initiated from the $1.67 has breached the $1 psychological support, registering a 53.8% loss. Furthermore, the FTM price would continue to dive deeper until the pattern is intact.
- The daily-RSI slope slumps into the oversold region
- The bullish breakout from the channel pattern would trigger a strong up move
- The intraday trading volume in the FTM Network coin is $925.4 Million, indicating a 4.7% gain.
Since the late January sell-off, the Fantom(FTM) price has been resonating in a falling channel pattern. The slow and steady rally has provided four swing highs to the resistance trendline and three swing lows to the support trendline, indicating the traders respect the channel pattern.
Lowering within this pattern, the FTM holders lost some crucial support levels such as $1.75, $1.25, and recently the $1 physiological level. As sellers continue to pressurize altcoin lower, the price may soon reach the $0.6 support level, followed by the shared support of $0.4 and the support trendline.
However, any unexpected pullback may retest the $1 flipped resistance to renew the bearish momentum.
Having said that, the falling channel pattern is known to trigger a directional bull run if buyers manage to breach its resistance trendline. Therefore, the interested buyers should be patient and wait for the trendline breakout to grab a long opportunity.
The declining EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) reflect an overall bear trend for the Fantom coin. Moreover, the 20-and-50-day EMA acts as dynamic resistance to the coin price, keeping the bullish pullback in check.
However, The daily-RSI slope has fallen into the oversold region suggesting the sellers may have extended the current downtrend. Thus, if bullish momentum returns, the altcoin is expected to break through this channel pattern.
- Resistance level- $1 and $1.25
- Support levels- $0.6 and $0.4
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token