The uptrend continues with the 200-day EMA retest, and the KAVA coin price challenges the $5 resistance zone. With the inevitable crossover of the 50 and 100-day EMAs, the possibility of uptrend continuation above $5 increases. But should you be bullish when BTC is below $45K and clings to the 50-day EMA?
- The short consolidation rally challenges the $5 resistance zone.
- The 50 and 100-day EMA are ready for a bullish crossover.
- The intraday trading volume in the Kava coin is $164.56 Million, indicating a 2.09% rise.
On 16th March, the KAVA coin price experienced a significant inflow resulting in a rally surpassing the $4 mark and a double bottom breakout. The breakout rally outperformed the 200-day EMA but faced a colossal supply availability at the $4.88 level.
The KAVA coin price action created a short consolidation with a rise in bearish influence on 4th April, resulting in a retracement to the 200-day EMA. However, buyers stepped in at the trend-defining EMA and pushed the prices above the consolidation range.
The bullish breakout reaching the $4.85 level undermines the previously seen higher price rejection and increases the chances of the $5 breakout. Hence, the breakout will illuminate a buying opportunity with the possibility of a 15% rise to the $5.6 mark.
Contrary to the bullish thesis, if sellers overtake the trend control at the $4.85 level, closing below the $4.6 mark will void the uptrend dogma and toy a retracement to $4.
The uptrend continuation influences positive retracement in the EMAs, resulting in the 50 and 100-day EMA crossover.
The daily-RSI slope shows a V-shaped reversal to reenter the overbought territory and retest the 14-day SMA.
- Resistance level- $4.85-$5 and $5.6
- Support levels- $4.60 and $4
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000