The Litecoin(LTC) price displays V-top rejection following the $124 resistance fake out on April 5th. The downfall registered a 15.5% loss and sank the coin price back to $100 bottom support. The sustained buying would allow buyers to push altcoin above the $141 resistance. zone
- LTC chart provides a strong accumulation zone at $100
- The 50-and-200 DMA is nearing a bullish breakout.
- The intraday trading volume in the Litecoin coin is $809.3 Million, indicating a 12% hike.
The failed attempts from LTC buyers to sustain above the $103 resistance resulted in a resistance fakeout. This bear trap forced liquidated aggressive buyers who bought the $103 breakout. The sellers continued to pressurize the coin price and dumped it to the $100 support zone. Since last quarter the LTC price has bounced back from this support, suggesting a downtrend bottom.
On April 13th, the altcoin rebounded from the bottom support level($100), initiating a new bull cycle. The recovery rally has surged 10%, charging straight to immediate resistance at $120. Therefore, buyers offer a bullish breakout and sustainability above the overhead resistance; the coin price will rise 16% to hit $141.
Alternatively, if the sellers pull the LTC price back to $100 support, the crypto traders can reaccumulate the coin with a stop loss at $89.6.
Bollinger band- the indicator’s lower band bolstered a bullish reversal from the $100 mark. However, the indicator moving sideways accentuates a short-term rise.
DMA- The declining SMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200) indicate a bearish trend for the LTC/USDT pair. However, a possible crossover between the 50 and 100 SMA could encourage additional buyers from traders.
- Resistance level- $121 and $140
- Support levels- $100, and $90
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?