Since the Sandbox(SAND) holders lost the $2.5 crucial support, the coin price has witnessed a steady downfall accentuated by a descending trendline. Moreover, several retests to this dynamic resistance indicate the traders are actively responding to its level. Thus, the interested buyers should wait for trendline breakout to grab a long opportunity.
- The SAND price is soon to retest at $1 psychological support
- The 20-day DMA offers constant resistance to SAND price
- The intraday trading volume in SAND price is $1.08 Billion, indicating a 146.3% hike.
For the first four months of 2022, the Sandbox(SAND) buyers had mounted absolute support at the $2.5 mark. However, the formation of new lower lows reflected the weakening of bullish momentum, which eventually breached this bottom support.
The $2.5 fallout support triggered a massive sell-off, and the wide signal of negative sentiment in the crypto market bolstered the downfall to the new lower low of $0.097. Moreover, the post-retest fall registered a 58% loss.
On May 13th, the SAND price rebounded from the $1 mark, suggesting a bullish pullback to the overhead resistance. However, with the bitcoin price failed attempt to sustain above the $30000 mark, this altcoin price reverted and plans to retest the $1.
Thus, if sellers continue to pressurize the coin price, the SAND holder could lose the $1 mark and be exposed to a 40% loss.
Alternatively, a bullish breakout from the descending trendline could signal a recovery sign for SAND buyers and drive the coin price 180% high to $3.62 mark.
The Vortex indicator maintains a significant gap between the bearishly aligned VI+ and VI- indicator sustained selling in the market.
A strong rise in daily-ADX slope with no weakness indicates steady growth in the bearish momentum.
- Resistance levels- $1.85 and $2.5
- Support levels- $1 and $0.58
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077