Under the influence of a descending trendline, the Ssandbox (SAND) sellers revert the recovery rally from the $4.82 mark. In less than two weeks, the altcoin lost 25% and plunged below the $4 psychological level. Moreover, the sustained selling threatens the bulls could lose the $3.5 support.
Key technical points:
- The descending trendline breakout is must for genuinely bullish recovery.
- The daily-RSI slope re-enter the negative territory
- The intraday trading volume in SAND price is $987.5 Million, indicating a 4.18% loss.
Since the correction phase began in late November of 2021, the SAND price has respected a descending trendline, pulling the altcoin to its lower level. The recent recovery soared the SAND price by 80% and brought it back to the resistance trendline($4.84).
However, the sellers mounted stiff resistance at this level and triggered a fallout from the $4.45 mark. The bears benefited from this bull trap and reverted the altcoin by 24.5%($3.67).
The flattish crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) signal a sideways movement in price action. However, the bearish crossover of the 20 and 100 EMA could boast the ongoing sell-off in the crypto market.
The daily-Relative Strength Index(41) slope slips below the 14-SMA and neutral, indicating aggressive selling from traders.
SAND Price Approaching A Combine Support Of $3.5 And 200-day EMA
The recent retracement from the overhead resistance trendline suggests the sellers maintain a sell-the-rallies sentiment. The altcoin gradually falling will soon retest the shared support of $3.5 and 200-day EMA. If sellers pulled the price lower this support, they can expect a target to the current lower low support of $2.75
Alternatively, if the SAND price rebounds off $3.5 support, the buyers will drive the price to the descending trendline with an expectation of a bullish breakout.
- Resistance levels- $4.45, $5.2
- Support levels are $3.5 and $2.75
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?