Since last quarter the Sandbox(SAND) had mounted a strong defense at $2.65 support. However, submitting to the broader market sentiment, the SAND price breached this bottom support and tumbled 24% lower to the $2 mark. Anyhow, the sellers’ failure to sustain below the $2 support triggered a bear trap for aggressive traders, who may liquidate their holding to trigger a bullish pullback.
- The SAND price may soon retest the $2.65 resistance
- The 20-day DMA offers constant resistance to SAND price
- The intraday trading volume in SAND price is $469.2 Million, indicating a 14% loss.
Since the correction phase began in November 2021, the Sandbox(SAND) price has responded to a descending trendline and tumbled 75.4% from the All-Time High of $8.44. The traders are actively selling at this trendline, restricting any significant bull run.
On the other hand, the buyers had defended the $2.6 support since last quarter, preventing any excessive loss. Thus, the price action got sandwiched between the descending trendline and stiff support, nearing a decisive breakout.
The sellers took the lead in this tug-of-war and breached $2.6 on April 26th. The sustained selling slumped the SAND price 24% lower to $2 psychological support.
Moreover, on April 30th, the sellers managed a daily candle closing below the $2 support, suggesting another leg down. However, this breakdown was not that significant, and the price jumped above $2 soon after.
This bear trap could drive the altcoin 27% higher to retest the shared resistance of $2.65 and the descending trendline.
The SAND price trading below the crucial downsloping DMAs(20, 50, and 100) reflects an overall downtrend. Nevertheless, these DMAs may provide significant resistance during the occasional pullbacks.
The MACD and signal dive deeper into the bearish territory after escaping a bullish crossover, indicating the sellers remain in control.
- Resistance levels- $2.65 and $3.3
- Support levels- $2 and $1.1
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000