In less than three weeks, the THETA price registered a 90% gain hitting the $4.3 mark on February 11th. Moreover, the buyers knocked out the highly influential resistance trendline on February 10th, indicating the bull’s plans to initiate a recovery. The current retest phase should validate the sustainability of a bullish opportunity.
Key technical element to ponder
- The THETA buyers flipped the dynamic resistance of 50-day EMA to possible support
- The intraday trading volume in the Theta Network coin is $209 Million, indicating a 23.2% loss.
A descending trendline was leading the recent correction phase in THETA price, which marked a new lower low of $2.2 on January 24th. Amid the widespread recovery in the crypto market, altcoin bounced back from the bottom support and breached the resistance trendline with a long bullish candle.
However, the coin price pulled back to retest this breakout level and check for sufficient demand. A morning candle pattern at the new flipped support suggests the sentiment has turned from selling at rallies to buying at the dip.
The Relative Strength Index(55) slope sustains at the bullish region, indicating the buyers have an upper hand.
THETA Buyers Acquires More Confirmation With $3.3 Breakout
The THETA price rebounded from the descending trendline and pierced a shared resistance of $3.8 and 50-day EMA. Reclaiming the overhead resistance provides an extra edge to long traders. If the buyers sustain above this level, the altcoin would first rally to $4.6, followed by $5.7.
Alternatively, if the sellers pulled the coin price below the $3.8 and 20-day EMA, the sellers will take advantage of the fake-out and sink the altcoin to the immediate support of $3.25 or $2.45.
- Resistance-4.6 and $5.7
- Support level- $3.8 and 50 EMA
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?