The (TRON)TRX price witnessed a sudden 13% pump on April 21st, as founder Justin Sun revealed plans to launch a decentralized algorithmic stablecoin-USDD. The announcement spiked the coin price to the local resistance of $0.0716; however, the buyers couldn’t manage a breakout. Today, the altcoin is down by 4.79% and may retest the reclaimed EMAs for support.
- The TRON chart displays morning star forming in the weekly chart
- The 200-day EMA stalls the price recovery
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $3.78 Billion, indicating a 242.8% gain
The recent correction phase in the crypto market had plunged the TRX price to the $0.058 support on April 11th. This support zone initiated the march rally and pumped the coin to the $0.0751 mark.
Thus, history repeated itself, and the TRX price rebounded from this support with an inside day candle. The new reversal rally got a strong push from the launch announcement of decentralized stablecoin-USDD and encouraged a significant inflow.
The bull run tagged the $0.0751 resistance level but provided a closing below the neighboring resistance level of $0.0716. The sellers put more pressure on TRX price resulting in a 4.77% today, where it currently trades at $0.067.
The potential reversal may face multiple resistance on the downside mounted by the regained EMAs(20, 50, 100) and $0.064 support.
However, the price action has maintained a sideways rally since the December-January bloodbath, and a bullish breakout from the $0.083 resistance is needed to confirm a genuine bull run.
The TRX price is struck between the 200-day EMA resistance and the 100-day EMA support. Moreover, the rising 20-day EMA performs a bullish crossover with a 50-day EMA, which may assist buyers in pushing the price higher.
The RSI slope showed a considerable yet relatively shorter jump than price action. The bearish divergence between the April 1st and April 21st hits some weakness to the bullish momentum
- Resistance level- $0.0716 and $0.075
- Support levels- $0.063 and $0.058
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000