mBitcasino, the top brand in cryptocurrency gaming is making a huge announcement – EUR, CAD, AUD, USD, RUB, and JPY are now available for deposits and withdrawals. Through these currencies, players now have access to over 1500 additional games. Opening its virtual doors to FIAT currency is a stepping stone for the famous casino that was one of the first kids on the block, and new and existing players stand to be rewarded royally with this new addition.
Combining the Best of Both Worlds
The addition of FIAT currency represents an exceptional opportunity for players who do not own cryptocurrency to make deposits and withdrawals on the site and enjoy one of the, now over 2500, games.
“We keep a close connection with our players, which means we inquire about what they’d like to see on our platform. The integration of FIAT for players that do not have cryptocurrencies is a long-awaited one. A promise we can now make good on if you will. What’s especially exciting are some of the new games players will have access to!” Says Linda Murphy, VIP manager at mBitcasino.
By going live with these new currencies, more players can benefit from the vast array of promotions and bonuses offered by the industry-leading casino. From massive reloads, hundreds of free spins, month-long promotions, a unique VIP program, outstanding support, and lightning fast cashouts (processed in under 10 minutes); mBitcasino members have good fortune by their side.
A Rich History of Being the First
mBitcasino has been breaking barriers since day 1, well over five years ago. Now they are doing it again. By embracing both crypto and FIAT currencies, mBitcasino is showing that they understand and cater to all their users’ needs. Why the addition of FIAT currency? Some gamers still view cryptocurrencies too volatile for investment, while others don’t want to bother with online exchanges. As a result, mBitcasino has decided to give more players the opportunity to play with their favorite currency even if they don’t hold crypto. mBitcasino already supports the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market such as BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DOG, and USDT.
With the launch of fiat currencies, mBitcasino has become one of the very few online casinos that support both crypto and fiat currencies – making it one of the best places for gamers.
Special 50% Bonus For 1st FIAT Deposit
Any player that will make a deposit using one of the newly introduced FIAT currencies at mBitcasino will receive a whopping 50% bonus, which means that the casino will offer players up to 100 Euro on top of their deposit.
mBitcasino’s primary focus has always been on providing players with the best casino experience, an aspect reflected by the exceptional services they offer and the vast selection of available games. By launching FIAT support, mBitcasino builds on that foundation even more by continuing to tailor to the player’s every need.
To visit the casino and claim the special bonus, click here.
This is a paid press release. Do your own research related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services mentioned in the press release. Coingape.com does not hold any responsibility for your damage or loss
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000