Frontier is making big waves on the future of decentralized finance and Web 3.0 as it makes a move towards expanding its roots to pioneer mainstream adoption and its rewarding use cases. Driven with a mission to lower entry barriers in the DeFi ecosystem and provide solutions for users to have a seamless DeFi experience, Frontier is giving users the opportunity to explore different blockchain ecosystems from a single interface.
The project had earlier rolled out its highly anticipated V2 app version in Q4 2021. The V2 application also called “The New Frontier” was built in collaboration with leading-edge protocols, Polygon, MoonPay, Avalanche, and Arbitrum, and designed with innovative features suitable for every crypto and DeFi user in the industry. Following the V2 release, Frontier now supports the Tezos blockchain network together with 14 other DeFi networks. It also launched a $100K Sweepstake Program on the occasion of V2 launch.
The Tezos integration will allow users to enjoy a more robust experience as the Frontier app now functions as a channel by which they can seamlessly send, store, and receive Tezos native FA tokens. Tezos integration on Frontier is yet another crucial step towards a redefined DeFi landscape that will bring more individuals onto the blockchain ecosystem, increase DeFi user retention, and overall, furnish users with exciting features.
On the Frontier app, users can create multi-coin wallets and store Tezos-based assets. The mobile app supports FA 1.2 and 2.0 tokens, giving users a range of options. The FA assets on Tezos are similar to the ERC-20 and ERC-721 standards on Ethereum. The FA 2.0 token standard supports a wider range of tokens standards just like Ethereum’s fungible (TRC-20), Non-fungible (ERC721), and multi-asset contracts (ERC-1155).
Bringing Multi-Chain Support at the Forefront
Blockchains such as Polygon, Avalanche, and Tezos, can be accessed by Frontier users without the hassles of switching apps. The Frontier-Tezos mash-up will also unveil a list of more fascinating features such as DEX, NFT collections, and staking opportunities for users to harness maximum monetization. As part of the strategic collaboration, Frontier will bolster decentralized finance and digital value for users in the Tezos integrated ecosystem, and lower entry restrictions to boost the sector’s growth and development.
This partnership will provide users with a fast and seamless experience while connecting to DApps developed on the Tezos blockchain. In addition, the integration will allow both projects to tap into different niches of the crypto ecosphere. More specifically, Frontier app users can explore various opportunities and offerings, such as high performance, low fees, and minimal carbon footprint, and also a vibrant, passionate and growing DeFi community.
With Tezos integration, Frontier is looking to pursue more milestones outlined in its interesting roadmap, and unleash more blockchain potential, paving the way for a DeFi future and fostering a seamless user experience.
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?