Dubai, UAE, 9th November, 2021,
Coin.fyi provides an intuitive and user-friendly portfolio-tracker platform and news-aggregator service that was implemented by a team of remote application developers from Eastern Europe and the Bay Area.
Launched in 2017, Coin.fyi features a simple user-interface (UI) design as well as clear product positioning, which has helped the application gain considerable exposure during 2017-2018 with organic growth and almost no marketing required.
200K Portfolios Created, 30K Unique Monthly Visitors
More than 200,000 portfolios have been created with the Coin.fyi application. Even though the founders of the initiative decided to focus on a few other products during the past few years, the Coin.fyi platform has still been able to attract more than 30.000 unique monthly visitors.
Morningstar Ventures’ team members had been using the Coin.fyi app for a number of years and when they found out that the Coin.fyi team was seeking out a potential acquisition deal, they decided to acquire their platform. Both teams will now be focused on further improving and expanding the app’s features and functionality.
Plans to Add More Functionality to Portfolio Tracker
“You don’t find products like coin.fyi every day; the team built an easy-to-use tool that users enjoy and return to use on a regular basis and that in itself is already a great achievement. With Morningstar Ventures’ acquisition of Coin.fyi, our endeavour is to turn the platform into more than just a portfolio tracker. The product perfectly fits into the ecosystem of products that we already own, as well those that we will be unveiling soon, so this is a really strategic acquisition for us,” stated Danilo S. Carlucci, the Co-Founder and CIO at Morningstar Ventures.
“I have been looking for the right company to hand over coin.fyi to for a while as it’s not easy to find people who are genuinely interested to continue what you started in the way you always imagined. I am very excited for our product to join the Morningstar Ventures’ ecosystem – our users are in safe hands!” added the Core Developer at Coin.fyi
If you want to learn more about coin.fyi, then you may check out the website https://coin.fyi/ and create a free account. You can also follow the initiative on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoinFyi.
About Morningstar Ventures
Morningstar Ventures is an investment company that supports innovative ideas launched by early-stage founders. Headquartered in Dubai, Morningstar Ventures mainly focuses on the blockchain and crypto-assets industry and is being led by company CIO Danilo S. Carlucci. The company is currently active in the digital token investments and equity investments sector, and has a sharp focus in the Elrond ecosystem.
Coin.fyi is a lightweight portfolio-tracker that brings together enhanced usability and a sleek design. It offers a seamless user-experience by displaying important metrics, timely news updates and the latest altcoin stats in a very intuitive and straightforward manner, while supporting the management of several different investment portfolios and watchlists.
- Danilo S. Carlucci
- [email protected]
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?