Singapore, Singapore, 15th June, 2021,
After the successful STAK token sale, Lemonade to hold it’s first IDO launch, DePo on June 17, 2021
Lemonade, a DeFi token launchpad governed by the Jigstack DAO, is excited to announce the IDO of DePo. The DePo whitelist process starts June 17, 2021, whereas the public sale final date will be disclosed in the coming days.
DePo streamlines the crypto experience for users. It aims to be the first multi-market aggregator in the decentralized finance ecosystem.
DePo offers a unified interface where users can easily connect to all crypto exchanges, NFT marketplaces, decentralized protocols, ERC20 wallets, and staking platforms.
Considering there are more than 600 crypto exchanges and 10,000 cryptocurrencies, it has become a time-consuming endeavor to switch between different exchanges and currencies manually.
A unified interface will not only save users time but also make it easier for non-crypto people to join the crypto ecosystem.
Users who own Jigstack’s STAK tokens will be able to participate in DePo’s IDO through a three tiered system. The more STAK a user holds, the more access he has to participate in the IDO.
On Lemonade, the STAK token holders get access to unique opportunities such as the DePo IDO. They can buy newly issued tokens before their public listing on larger exchanges.
Since the STAK IDO, Jigstack has further refined the Lemonade launchpad and added new functionalities including the ANTI-bot.
The ANTI-bot blacklisting schema attaches directly to the campaign. It gives the token issuer a buffer time between the sale and claim period to block out the bots, suspicious users, and correct any accidental blacklists. The collected ETH will be sent to the IDO owner, but the bot will not be able to claim the tokens.
Lemonade is a DeFi token launchpad that allows token issuers to raise funds without having to deal with complex setups or involve exploitative intermediaries. It offers permissionless, hands-free automation, and a customizable sales structure to ensure a seamless user experience.
Lemonade is governed by the Jigstack DAO. Jigstack is an Ethereum-based DAO that governs a portfolio of high-quality products. STAK is Jigstack’s governance token, which can be used to manage Lemonade and other Jigstack protocols.
Find out more about Lemonade:
- Filippo Balsano
- [email protected]
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?