Singapore, Singapore, 11th October, 2021,
Ojamu is excited to announce the listing of its native OJA token on the Uniswap platform, after selling out its IDO in minutes in the first ever triple-IDO on the PAID/IGNITION Global, Asia and India platforms. The Uniswap listing marks an essential milestone for the MarTech platform which leverages Ai (Artificial Intelligence), NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens), and Blockchain technology, enabling Brands to reach their digital marketing goals.
Ojamu, a MarTech platform bringing the power of Blockchain, Ai, and NFTs to empower Brands in both the Blockchain/Crypto and non-Blockchain business spaces, has successfully listed its OJA token on Uniswap, a leading decentralized global exchange providing several potential trading pairs for the $OJA token.
The OJA token has been successful throughout its early lifecycle thus far. Ojamu raised $1.7 million through an oversubscribed private sale earlier this month. The private sale participants included Ascensive Assets, A195, Protocol Ventures, Moonrock Capital, MarketAcross, Master Ventures, Morningstar Ventures, X21, Rarestone Capital, Waterdrip Capital, Chain Capital and others.
The IDO sale of $OJA occurred through multiple PAID/IGNITION launchpads. First, members of these platforms could acquire the token through an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) across Ignition, PAID Network India, and PAID Network Asia. Ignition is PAID Network’s decentralized swapping protocol to help Blockchain service providers organize private and public auctions for tokens. During the IDO, investors could acquire tokens for a price of $0.1180.
Built to be interoperable across leading blockchains such as Ethereum, Polygon, Polkadot and Solana, Ojamu is a Singapore-based MarTech platform that automates and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across any industry vertical, utilizing real-time data, AI and blockchain technology.
Ojamu enables Brands to reach their digital marketing goals with data-driven predictions and recommendations across all digital channels, both in the blockchain and ‘traditional’ business space.
- Fateh Singh
- [email protected]
- Indian Crypto Exchanges See Volumes Plummeting 80% Since July 1 Due to New Tax Rules
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%