Singapore-based Phemex cryptocurrency exchange has launched its Learn and Earn program with the ultimate aim of rewarding users as they acquire more knowledge in the digital currency ecosystem. Through the Learn & Earn campaign, Phemex has simplified various crypto, blockchain, and platform concepts into multiple courses and lessons with fun and easy-to-understand videos.
The growth of digital assets and the diversity in multiple trading platforms have brought in healthy competition in the ecosystem, all to the benefit of consumers. The Learn & Earn campaign was birthed by Phemex in order to reward its community members while letting them add to their knowledge bank. Based on the design of the program, users are required to test their knowledge at the end of each lesson with a short quiz. Users who are able to answer all questions correctly will be given a free reward in the form of trading bonuses or even some cryptos!
The value-added service on offer by Phemex is billed to help it contribute to the spread of knowledge of the space. This giving-back strategy is vital in helping to push the agenda of the global cryptocurrency industry onto mainstream adoption. The fun and rewarding way to disseminate information and knowledge about key projects, products, and concepts in the space is essential in drawing new users towards the emerging asset classes.
Accompanying Social Media Promotions
The new Learn & Earn program will be succeeded by two social media campaigns as detailed by the trading platform. The first entails a Double Giveaway scheduled to span from June 17 to 24th and will see users who complete their Learn & Earn tasks receive double of their earnings within this period. The accrued bonuses earned will be distributed a week after the slated end of the campaign.
The double giveaway will be succeeded by the Lucky Draw, which is billed to run from June 25 and July 2. Under this campaign, users who complete their tasks on the next official Gleam Campaign page will be eligible to participate in a lucky draw. As announced by the exchange, a total of 20 qualified participants will be chosen and rewarded with $100 in trading bonuses each. Based on the campaign’s structure, users get to secure more opportunities to win the trading bonus
Adherence to Platform’s General Rules and Eligibility
Based on previous campaigns, Phemex exchange will prohibit the use of multiple accounts or avenues to cheat the system. The company’s services are still largely only available to users in approved jurisdictions, as the company adheres strictly to regulatory standards.
The trading bonuses awarded can be used for Perpetual contracts on the Phemex exchange. To be eligible to participate in this campaign, all users must first complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure. Users must take note that some rewards may only be available on a limited basis, and Phemex reserves the right to modify the reward structure at any time.
- Breaking: SEC Declines Fidelity’s Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?