Globally, 1.7 billion adults remain unbanked, which means more than one-third of world’s population does not have formal financial services. It is believed that bringing unbanked adults and businesses into the formal financial platform could generate about $380 billion in new revenues for banks.
LALA World is hoping to create a financial ecosystem for all, where services including low-cost remittances, cashless payments, peer-to-peer lending, fiat lending, etc. prevail under one umbrella. It is opening the door to regulated financial services stating that it has great potential to protect up to $42 billion from what it calls “the grey market.”
LALA World has the vision to reach people with limited resources through blockchain, without needing to understand the underlying technology.
LALA World argues that, currently, international transactions in developing countries are extremely inefficient — a problem that is aggravated by many migrants who work in various parts of the world. According to UN DESA, 3.4% of the world’s inhabitants today are international migrants. The number of migrants residing in high-income countries rose from 9.6% in 2000 to 14% in 2017.
It says that payments through its ecosystem would be borderless and considerably inexpensive. Payments would also be processed speedily as no intermediates are delaying the transaction. All the transactions handled through its ecosystem are immutably recorded on a Blockchain, making them unalterable.
The company has scheduled to offer different services and products in upcoming months, some of which are already up and running. Each product is the stepping milestone for this network to take shape and become a sustainable financial ecosystem.
LALA Pay, the payment services have been successfully launched in India earlier this month via LALA World App with features of
bill payment services through which the user can pay their Telephone, Gas, Broadband, Electricity and Post-paid mobile bills of more than 25 different utility service providers in India.
Another LALA offering, LALA Lending went live in India earlier this week as their first loan got disbursed successfully through its acquired Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India, whose application for the change of board is submitted with the Reserve Bank of India, the governing authority. With collateral free, fiat Lending and LALA Pay the LALA World’s frictionless financial ecosystem dreams to touch numerous lives with their generous offers and services.
LALA, to begin with, will be offering loans in two segments in its first phase:
1) Micro and Nano Credit (MANC) for individuals.
2) MSME Loans: for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
India is a huge market for both these offerings. As according to World Bank, Indian MSME has employed more than 50 million people, scaling manufacturing capabilities, curtailing regional disparities, balancing the distribution of wealth, and contributing to the GDP-MSME sector forms 8% of GDP. With Nano Credit, it can empower youth to become successful entrepreneurs with financial support which cannot be secured from traditional banking.
LALA World is exploring multiple angles to reach maximum people through their socio-business platforms.
By 23rd July 2018, they have planned to launch Recharge Services via LALA World App from UAE utilizing their partnership with ManGo Point Payment Services L.L.C which is a company registered in Dubai, UAE under the Dubai Economic Department for accepting and processing payments in the UAE. Post-launch, any migrant in UAE would be able to top-up his/her LALA World App account through ManGo kiosks present at 450 locations across UAE. After a successful top-up, users can do top-up of their own mobile number or any other mobile number belonging to 10 different countries outside UAE, saving them from frequent visits to the kiosks.
By 2020, they want to make a difference in 100 million lives and build the acceptability of LALA, making these individual launches as stepping stones towards the mega-vision!
In future, LALA World would be able to enable crypto-to-crypto lending among peers (peer-to-peer). This would be the fastest form of lending and would empower migrants in urgent need of credit, who would be able to borrow from their near and dear ones.
With growing income levels, financial inclusion is now one of the top agendas for public and private financial institutions. The time is right for all financial institutes to take into account the unbanked and underbanked market. It can be done by changing their current operating model to serve this fast-growing profitable market effectively. Challenges of current banking and loaning services need to have a common base of the solution to bring all on the same platform, and it seems LALA World holds a strong potential to achieve it.
Organizations like LALA World can improve annual revenues of nations significantly by:
- Closing the small business credit gap at average lending spreads and provide conservative fee-based services.
- Including unbanked adults in the formal financial system, and raising their formal financial services spending levels.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5