Relite Finance, a cross-chain DeFi lending protocol, has announced that their native governance token $RELI was listed on Pancake Swap, a premier Binance Smart Chain (BSC) decentralized exchange platform. The announced RELI/BNB pool launch became possible due to BSC bridge implementation, recently completed by the Relite Finance team. This bridge for the BSC has become another significant milestone passed by Relite on the way to building a truly cutting-edge cross-chain lending protocol.
The trading began on Monday, June 14, with a RELI/BNB pair. This was made possible by deploying a smart contract to bridge on BSC, which was a long-anticipated milestone delivered by the Relite Finance team.
The Pancake Swap listing is considered a great addition to the constantly growing list of supported DEX platforms for Relite Finance native token. Since the 17 May, when RELI completed the IDO became first available on Uniswap, the team behind the project announced their plans for being presented on a larger number of exchanges, both centralized and DEX, during the Q2 and Q3 2021.
George Groshkov, the CEO for Relite Finance, has emphasized the importance of bridging RELI with BSC protocol and pledged Relite’s further plans on building partnerships with major exchange platforms.
“The BSC bridge was an important step we had to take for growing the upcoming platform’s level of accessibility. As the DeFi space grows rapidly, we couldn’t ignore the Binance Smart Chain community, standing behind the number of promising BSC-based projects. Now we are delighted to have BSC as a new protocol as another addition to our cross-chain functionality. The Pancake Swap listing we are celebrating today is the latest, but not the last RELI listing announcement you’ll hear about soon!”
About Relite Finance
Relite Finance is a cross-chain DeFi money market protocol that enables users to lend, borrow, and stake all crypto assets in one interface by utilizing Polkadot’s Moonbeam Parachain, bridges, and a unique reserve fund module. Relite plans on creating interoperability with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other blockchains. In addition, Relite plans to implement collateralization of NFTs with better fees and usability than other protocols can offer. Follow Relite on Twitter and Telegram.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?