- Ripple price ascended to $0.75 on Wednesday as an On-Demand Liquidity corridor debuted between Japan and the Philippines.
- A correction is underway, with the price sliding back $0.7.
Ripple remarkably broke out mid-week, flying the bullish flag high above the crypto horizon. The news reverberated across the market that the blockchain company would launch a new On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) corridor between Japan and the Philippines. The primary goal is to tap into the nearly $2 billion per year remittance market between these two countries.
The news was a breath of fresh air for XRP as more investors streamed into the market, perhaps to take advantage of a potential rally. As buying pressure behind Ripple surged, the token shot above $0.7 and stretched the bullish leg, brushing shoulders with $0.75.
Ripple Price Corrects As Investors Take Profits
The recent drop to $0.52 could have harmed most investors. However, there was hope that they will resurface from underwater and gasp for air. Intriguingly, technical levels joined hands with the fundamentals, boosting XRP to $0.75.
However, the resistance at the week’s high cut short the uptrend, killing the hope for the international money transfer token trading above $0.8. At the time of writing, Ripple has retreated to $0.7 amid an uptick in overhead pressure. The correction is mainly accentuated by the desire for investors to take profits before rejoining the market.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator has also retreated from the overbought area and sharply falls to the midline. This technical tool tracks the trend of an asset and measures its strength. A sharp drop toward the midline and the oversold is indicative of a firmer bearish grip.
More sell orders will also be triggered if Ripple makes a four-hour close under $0.7 and the ascending parallel trend line’s middle boundary. Support is expected at $0.65 and $0.62, respectively. If push comes to shove, the token might explore areas under $0.6 again.
Ripple price intraday levels
Spot rate: $0.69
Support: $0.65 and $0.62
Resistance: $0.75 and $0.8
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- FTX Chief Sam Bankman-Fried thinks Bitcoin Has No Future As A Payments System
- Polygon Team Working With Terra Projects to Help Them Swiftly Migrate to Polygon Network
- Where Is Terra’s (LUNA) Enormous Bitcoin Reserve?
- Binance CEO CZ Clears Air On Their Investment In Terra LUNA
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- Ethereum Price Forecast: Is The Dip Over Or There Is More Pain Ahead?
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why