Solana NFT marketplaces have proven to be one of the fastest growing NFT marketplaces, after their number of users skyrocketed to 250,000 traders in just the months of April and May. This is according to data from Dune Analytics.
Solana NFTs Making Rounds As A Big Game Player
A key moment in the NFT world was perpetrated by Solana and Moonbirds. April recorded a 23% increase from available data in March which saw $6.3 billion made in Solana NFT trading volume during the month.
In a monthly report from DappRadar, that was just the third time the trading volume was in excess of $6 billion.
With almost $300 million made in sales of NFT, Solana NFTs contributed about 0.0047% to the total trading volume, and struck a monthly increase of 91%.
Solana (SOL) has gained in its place as one of NFT’s key players due to its performance speed, low gas fees and security. Its big status is further confirmed by its record of a large number of NFTs and projects spread across NFTs, Defis and even more.
Coinbase NFT Vs Solana NFTs
With the growing success of NFTs, it’s not much of a surprise that Coinbase which is best known for being the second largest crypto exchange in the world has taken the initiative to launch its NFT platform too.
The company launched their NFT marketplace to the public on April 20th and according to a statistics on Dune Analytics, they’ve managed only a relatively meagre $688,688 in total earnings. Probably worse is the fact that the same data quoted the number of users to stand at just 1,287.
Despite launching on 20th April, it took until May 4th before the NFT marketplace was open to all and the same source stated a downward movement in the number of users.
OpenSea is known for being the largest NFT marketplace in the world and drawing a comparison between it and the fairly new established Coinbase marketplace, it’s made almost as much as $3.5 billion in volume of NFTs and with 350,000 users since Coinbase’s launch. That translates to over a 500,000% difference between the two.
An anonymous source with close ties to Coinbase questioned the data though. He argued the number of transactions was misunderstood for the number of users.
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000