- Tezos saw a sharp 9% price drop over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency drops into the $1.54 price level.
- It has struggled with resistance at $1.80 for the past few days which caused the coin to roll over.
Tezos dropped by 9% today as the cryptocurrency dropped from $1.80 to reach $1.54. The cryptocurrency is trading above a short term rising trend line but if it breaks beneath, we might see Tezos headed toward $1.30 again.
Tezos still remains ranked in the 10th position as it holds a $1.08 billion market cap valuation.
XTZ Price Analysis
XTZ/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above we can see that Tezos dropped from a high of around $3.35 during March to fall as low as $1.30 throughout the market collapse. It has since rebounded from here and started to make higher closes each day as it trades above a rising trend line.
However, over the past few days, the cryptocurrency has been struggling to break resistance at $1.80, which is provided by a bearish .236 Fibonacci Retracement level, causing the coin to roll over and drop to the support at the rising trend line.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL/BEARISH
Tezos is trading within a consolidation pattern, however, a drop beneath the trend line would certainly send it in the bearish trajectory.
IF we break beneath the trend line, the first level of support is located at $1.40 which is provided by the long term .786 Fibonacci Retracement level. Beneath this, support lies at $1.30, $1.20, and $1.06 (.886 Fibonacci Retracement level).
On the other hand, if the buyers can rebound from this support trend line and push higher, the first level of resistance will lie at $1.84. Above this, resistance is to be expected at $2.00, $2.24 (bearish .382 Fib Retracement), $2.40, and $2.56 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement level).
The RSI is showing weakness as it turns away from the 50 level and heads downward to show that the sellers are still in charge of the market momentum.
Support: $1.50, $1.40, $1.20, $1.06, $1.00, $0.80, $0.78, $0.70.
Resistance: $1.84, $2.00, $2.24, $2.40, $2.56, $2.80, $2.89, $3.00.
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?