- Tezos increased by a total of 8% over the past 24 hours of trading.
- This price increase was largely helped by Bitcoin breaking above the $6,800 resistance level today.
Tezos increased by a total of 8% over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency now trades at the $1.68 level. Tezos has surged higher today but continued to find resistance at the $1.85 level where it has been struggling all month long.
IF Tezos can break THIS $1.85 resistance, the market will be free to start the climb back toward the $2.50 level.
It still remains ranked in the 11th place as it currently holds a market cap valuation of $1.19 billion.
XTZ Price Analysis
XTZ/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above we can see that Tezos remains trading within the ascending triangle pattern that it has been stuck inside for the past 2-weeks of trading. The cryptocurrency had made an attempt to break above the upper boundary at $1.85 today but failed to do so which caused it to roll over and fall.
The upper boundary of this triangle is provided by a bearish .236 Fibonacci Retracement level that is measured from the February high to the March low.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
As Tezos remains trading inside the triangle, it is still considered to be neutral at this moment in time. The cryptocurrency recently found support at the lower boundary of the triangle earlier in the week but must break the upper boundary to turn bullish and head back to $2.50.
Once $1.85 is broken the next level of resistance is located at $2.00. Above this, resistance lies at $2.24 (bearish .382 Fib Retracement), $2.40, $2.50, and $2.56 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement).
Toward the downside, support lies at $1.60. This is followed by the lower boundary of the triangle. Beneath the triangle, support lies at $1.40, $1.20, $1.06, and $1.00.
Support: $1.60, $1.50, $1.40, $1.20, $1.06, $1.00, $0.80, $0.78, $0.70.
Resistance: $1.84, $2.00, $2.24, $2.40, $2.56, $2.80, $2.89, $3.00.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?