TNC IT Solutions Group (TNC) is a global blockchain development firm based in Dubai, UAE. With the vision of uniting the cryptocurrency world, TNC has formally introduced the company’s major objectives, business strategies, and synergized ecosystem during the official event launch yesterday, July 16, at the Rockefeller Center in New York.
The opening keynote for the event was delivered by the Free Republic of Liberland’s Global Honorary Ambassador-at-Large Steven Melnik. He spoke about Liberland’s vision of becoming a crypto-and-blockchain powered society that runs within a decentralized government, collects voluntary taxes, and promotes personal and economic freedom to its citizens. In line with TNC’s goal, Liberland will benefit from TNC’s services on blockchain consulting and will receive comprehensive assistance in integrating blockchain technology and finding global standard developers suitable for the micronation’s development.
Among the highlights of the event was the presentation done by TNC’s CEO Bruce Jeong. According to Bruce, TNC was established in October 2018. It currently has global branches around different parts of the world including the UK, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Russia, and India, among others. With its four main objectives being Token Development, Blockchain Solutions, Blockchain Academy, and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), TNC has built business strategies in collaboration with many industry experts and corporate leaders.
Currently, TNC is in the process of appraisals and evaluation. With substantial resources, they have evaluated more than 1,700 companies listed on CoinMarketCap. After careful consideration, TNC will select 500 companies with the most potential to succeed within the crypto industry. Moreover, the TNC token that will be developed soon would be integrated as one of the payment methods on the Buyaladdin shopping mall platform. Having said that, Buyaladdin is on its way to gathering 100 million Aladdin Wallet app users through TNC’s M&A project.
A significant part of the TNC event launch was Buyaladdin’s public announcement and live demonstration. Buyaladdin aims to be a leading online shopping platform that provides an extraordinary e-shopping experience through cryptocurrencies. Resolving the issue of online transactions and high transaction fees, shoppers can conveniently shop online using crypto through Buyaladdin.
The Buyaladdin app will go live in October, and shopping enthusiasts, as well as crypto users, can begin online shopping within major e-retailers integrated within the app. This global marketplace will include Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Rakuten, Lazada, and many more which will be added in the near future.
Alongside this business venture, TNC has also invested $5,000,000 to a newly-released digital wallet application — Aladdin Wallet. The funds will contribute to further developments within the app, ensuring fast and secure crypto transactions made possible through its built-in chat messaging function, and protection from security threats. Aladdin Wallet users will have the privilege to use the beta version of the Buyaladdin app in September.
Reaching out to expert consultants from different sectors around the world, TNC will certainly pave its way to success in no time. Respected individuals like Bruce Porter, Hideo Ito, Clara Florey, Arben Kane, and Misha Hanin are among the mentioned trusted advisors who believe in TNC’s vision.
Indeed, with TNC’s event successfully launched in New York, more updates are expected to be heard about this company. Having ambitious projects and goals in mind, TNC will make a huge difference in the tech innovation industry — and everyone should be ready for it.
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?