Indices, stocks, currencies, metals, minerals—these are some of the most popular financial instruments you can trade using cryptos and fiat currencies without owning them physically. How you ask. The answer lies in Contracts for Differences, CFDs, as many people know them.
In the crypto space, there are about twenty top-rated trading platforms that offer CFD trading. We reviewed and ranked them to determine the best five providers you can rely on for all your CFD trading needs. Here are the result and what each company offers.
You don’t find many crypto trading platforms centered on CFD trading. KoinPro is the exception. It features a website focused on nothing else but CFD trading using Bitcoin and USD Tether.
The fast-growing trading platform distinguishes itself from competitors through these unique offerings:
- No KYC for maximum privacy
- 100% bonus on 15$ deposit
- 20% deposit bonus up to $2000
- 50% Cashback on trading fees
- 100X leverage
- Over 50 trading instruments
- 42% in affiliate commissions
- Super-fast trading engine
- Community-centred KOI token
The KOI token is particularly outstanding amongst everything else KoinPro provides. The coin is designed to reward members who help market the trading platform. It also allows them to access exclusive content, bonuses and other perks.
To make KOI worth investing, KoinPro regularly purchases tokens owned by its members at or above the average market price. Speaking of which, there are several ways to acquire KOI coins, including sharing the company’s social posts.
BitMex is a popular crypto trading platform based in Hong Kong. It has been on the news severally, both for good and bad reasons. Precisely, it’s regularly praised for providing CFDs prices that are incredibly close to the underlying assets.
For example, if you have BTC and want to buy shares costing $126, you can be confident BitMex will offer the closest equivalent in Bitcoin. The company is also popular among margin traders. That’s because it provides up to 100X leverage and competitive fees.
BitMex offers these contracts on its platform:
- Standard futures contracts
- Perpetual contracts
- long contracts
- Short Contracts
Similar to KoinPro, BitMex only handles crypto trading. That means you can’t deposit or withdraw FIAT currencies on this platform. Instead, you use BTC for payments and CFD trading at all times.
Cyprus based eToro was amongst the first trading platforms to offer Bitcoin CFDs more than five years ago. It still allows you to invest in crypto using FIAT currencies. In fact, it’s arguably the most popular CFD trading platform among FIAT investors.
Opened in 2007, eToro is known for these features and services:
- Copy Trading
- 1:30 leverage
- Trading Academy
- 24/7 trading hours
- $200 minimum deposit
- Multiple currencies, crypto, indices and stocks
Although eToro is friendly among people who prefer to trade using Fiat currencies, it has some significant drawbacks. For starters, it charges $25 for any withdrawal. It also has a $10 inactivity fee if you remain inactive for over a year.
Plus500 is yet another broker through which you can trade CFDs using fiat currencies. It’s based in the UK and is known for its impressive maximum leverage and low fees. In fact, Plus500 doesn’t charge deposit or trading fees. Instead, it makes money through spreads—the difference between the “bid” and “ask” price.
It also charges a fee for overnight trading, inactive accounts and “stop orders.” That said, here are some of the features Plus500 is known for:
- Two Factor Authentication
- Free demo account
- Crypto, fiat, stocks and indices CFDs
- 24/7 customer support
- Guaranteed stop loss to prevent negative balance
- An economic calendar to help you anticipate major events
- Real-time market alerts
Capital.com is a relatively new entrant to the CFD trading business, having launched in 2016. It started with the goal of making trading more user-friendly and smarter. As a result, most of its unique features related to its use of AI to track traders’ behaviors.
In turn, it can use data collected to recommend trends and other features that might interest them. Similar to its competitors, Capital.com doesn’t charge deposit fees. What’s more, it doesn’t charge withdrawals or take commissions during opening and closing trades.
- 29 altcoins, 135 forex pairs, 21 indices and 2000 stocks
- Web and mobile app trading
- No fees
- Tons of technical indicators
- 1:200 LEVERAGE
CFD trading allows you to invest in fiat, crypto, stocks and indices without having to own them. On the best trading platforms, you can go long or short without having to pay commissions.
With that in mind, there are very few crypto trading platforms that support CFDs outside of currencies. KoinPro and BitMex are exceptions. KoinPro spices up things up with a token through which you can earn extra money by doing simple activities on the KoinPro platform.
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?