One of the easiest ways to learn and profit in the current fast-paced cryptocurrency market is to leverage the knowledge and skills of experienced traders. Known for its extreme volatility, a cryptocurrency market is a great place for experienced traders to exploit market movements. If you are looking for “actionable insights” to help you make better decisions, then following top cryptocurrency traders is a good methodology to get the ball rolling.
Based on the depth and accuracy of insights and analyses pertaining to cryptocurrencies, we have collated a list of the top crypto traders to follow in 2020.
- A Balanced State of Mind with the Crypto Monk
Starting off the list is “The Crypto Monk,” a trader who exudes zen and discipline. The juxtaposition of a balanced state of mind with a high-intensity cryptocurrency market is vital. Crypto Monk does this effortlessly with his regular insights into the cryptocurrency market, with a general focus on Bitcoin and a respectable following of close to 70,000 people. With a bunch of helpful resources centered around the technical analysis and general market outlook, Crypto Monk is a popular resource to follow, especially if you are new to the industry. Not only that, insights into the precious metals and commodities market also feature prominently in his stream, showcasing his aptitude for a wide variety of spheres. In addition, Crypto Monk hosts a beneficial blog on technical analysis for beginners as well as for advanced traders.
- Shadow Trades with Crypto101
A rising star in the largest cryptocurrency social network, eToro, is US-based trader, Crypto101_Kevin. Kevin has proven himself as an astute trader with a good amount of winning trades which can be easily replicated by any new trader on eToro. eToro allows you to shadow and automatically copy top-performing cryptocurrency traders with eToro’s unique CopyTrader platform. Kevin has been active since the start of 2020 and has managed to garner a commendable 55% win rate of profitable weeks. Rather impressive is Kevin’s profitability rate on Bitcoin, where he has managed to achieve a perfect 100% success rate on all Bitcoin-related trades. It is important to note that only US citizens are able to copy Kevin’s trade since he is a US citizen.
- Superwoman Insights by NicTrades
In a world dominated by men, it is refreshing to hear the thoughts of a woman who counts as one of the best traders to follow in the cryptocurrency space. With over a decade of experience under her belt — honing her technical analysis skills, NicTrades possesses a large following of close to 120,000 people across her social media channels. One unique offering of NicTrades is that she frequently hosts a live trading session that can be streamed on her Youtube channel. In the Livestream, Nictrades provides her analysis on a range of cryptocurrencies in the space in a rational and objective manner.
- Social-Investor on eToro
With millions of users spanning over 140 countries, eToro has been the home to several prominent traders who dabble in the cryptocurrency space. One of the most prominent traders on the world’s leading social trading network is Social-Investor (or JS Media GmbH). Close to 3,000 individuals have replicated Social-Investor’s trading strategies with a cumulative value of over $2 million, with several thousand more following his feed on eToro. Out of 403 trades across stocks and cryptocurrencies, he has managed to secure a commanding 71% profitability rate over the period of a year. Social-Investor represents a good starting point for cryptocurrency traders who wish to diversify since his allocations are focused on two main asset classes: stocks and digital assets. Social-Investor is classified as a global trader and therefore anyone in the world – except residents in the USA – can copy his trades on eToro.
- Professional Insights by Veteran Trader Peter Brandt
The fundamentals of trading can be applied to any public markets across various asset classes, including the cryptocurrency market. With over four decades of experience in trading, Peter Brandt is a renowned trader, who has been trading since the early days of futures trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). He also published a best-seller called Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader. Brandt is, therefore, a highly credible resource for learning more about traditional trading mechanisms. A believer in Bitcoin, Brandt has advocated its long-term potential and has created several cryptocurrency-specific videos on Bitcoin trading and general market movements.
6. Diverse Market Predictions With Crypto Poor Boy
Amongst the list of the fast-rising market analysts is the Crypto Poor Boy, a trader who has often maintained a stance on the importance of strategic investments in cryptocurrencies, stocks, and real estate. Crypto Poor Boy commands a following of about 31.5k on Twitter with dedicated followership on other social media platforms.
Crypto Poor Boy makes daily posts about Bitcoin prices, influences of government policies on the broader market. He is an adept believer in Bitcoin’s potentials and is often seen making comments on other altcoins on a daily basis.
Copy Trading to Automate your Portfolio
An even easier alternative to leveraging top crypto traders is to sign up to copy trading platforms that allow new traders to generate profits without having to execute trades predicated on their relative inexperience. Copy-trading allows users to view experienced and knowledgeable traders’ actions in real-time, and execute trading strategies automatically based on who they are following. Leveraging the expertise of skilled traders allows users to be exposed to highly complex strategies that they would normally have to deal with on their own, thereby, significantly enhancing their probability of reaping financial gain.
One of the most popular platforms for cryptocurrency copy trading is eToro’s CopyTrader, which allows users to automatically replicate the portfolio of skilled traders of their choice. With no management fees or hidden costs involved in the process, CopyTrader is a great way to start your cryptocurrency journey by leveraging authoritative traders who possess a proven record of making money.
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?