One of North America’s Bitcoin Mining giants, Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. has bought an additional 30,000 Antminer S19j Pro (100 TH/s). The deal is valued at $120.7 million.
Marathon has scheduled the delivery latest by June 2022. Post-delivery, the company would estimate more than 133,000 Bitcoin mining machines, that would produce approximately 13.3 EH/s upon all operations are functional. Bitcoin popularity has been bullish in the US and Marathon has hopped on the wagon of the BTC trend.
“Increasing our percentage of the total network’s hash rate increases our probability of earning bitcoin and given the uniquely favorable conditions in the current mining environment, we believe it is an opportune time to add new miners to our operations,” said Fred Thiel, Marathon’s CEO.
30% hike in BTC mining
The BTC mining company stated that its recent Antminer purchase has resulted in a 30 percent hike in its mining operations. Marathon is running for first place in BTC mining organizations throughout the US, and not just North America.
“With this new order, we are growing our operations by 30% to approximately 133,000 miners, producing 13.3 EH/s. As a result, once all miners are fully deployed, our mining operations will be among the largest, not just in North America, but globally. We’d like to thank the team at Bitmain for expediting this order as we work to further scale our operations and establish Marathon as one of the leading Bitcoin miners in North America.”, Fred Thiel added.
Marathon success dedicated to BTC mining
Marathon Digital Holdings’ Shares were up by 200.5% in the first half of 2021 and remain at a bullish 140%. Experts have dedicated the success to Marathon’s significant increase in Bitcoin mining activity. Marathon has become one of Bitmain’s largest customers with consecutively ordering large quantities of Antminers.
Antminer Sales Director of North, Central, and South America (NCSA) at Bitmain, Irene Gao commented, “Marathon is a key customer of Bitmain’s, and we appreciate the opportunity to support their growth with another large order for 30,000 of the industry’s most powerful and efficient miners.”
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?