If you decide one day to invest in cryptocurrency, you should choose first what you are going to buy. Of course, you should know the basics of blockchain technology, be able to create cryptographic wallets and execute transactions properly. But still, the main thing is to figure out that this cryptocurrency is profitable and later it can be sold pricier. There is no clear answer to the question: “Which cryptocurrency to invest in?” Before investing money, you should study the market and analyze the prospects of the particular project. Pay attention to the following:
- A) The degree of popularity in the blockchain community. If the trading ticker of this crypto coin can be found on the majority of outstanding exchanges and news, which is related to its peer-to-peer network is published by authoritative blockchain publishers, then it means that it is one of the most lucrative cryptocurrencies. Tokens of this network can be easily sold and if you invest money in this project, you will most likely not suffer a loss whatever the outcome.
- B) Ease of making transactions. Authoritative blockchain companies produce several types of wallets and besides their coins are supported by many third-party developers of multi-currency storages. It is very important for an investor to have a reliable cryptocurrency wallet (ideally a hardware wallet).
- C) Security. Based on the above, we can make a conclusion that a promising network should be carefully protected from hackers. The best cryptocurrencies running on POW should have a quite powerful network to minimize the chance of an attack to 51%. And if the project you have chosen uses an alternative consensus algorithm, then it should have a well-thought-out scheme of protection against unscrupulous validators.
So, why VectraCoin?
1) Multilevel blockchain
VectraCoin is developed on a multilevel blockchain. What does it mean? It allows you to combine the features of coins that at first glance are incompatible, For example for VectraCoin, these are smart contracts (which imply publicity) and complete anonymity, on the analogy of Monero with the help of a one-time signal. This is the most important characteristic of Vectra, because of which, everyone predicts that VectraCoin will take the rightful place in the top 10 Coin Market Cap in 2021.
2) Transaction speed
The Bitcoin network processes 7 operations per second, and Ethereum processes 15 operations per second. The speed of the revolutionary network called VectraNetwork is up to 1000 operations per second, which allows it to compete not only with competitors in the crypto market, but also with fiat money, and also with Visa and MasterCard.
3) Security and anonymity
Thanks to the integration of the CryptoNote algorithm, it is Impossible to link the sender and recipient to any specific person. The network and its transactions are completely anonymous thanks to a single-time ring signature. Of course, Vectra is also a decentralized system. No single center regulates VectraCoin, which allows to make transactions directly without government or other control.
4) Support for smart contracts.
It is enough to look at the Ethereum and understand how this characteristic has helped the ETH to take a worthy second place in terms of capitalization among all cryptocurrencies. The parties sign a smart contract using methods similar to signing of sending funds in existing cryptocurrency networks. After signing by the parties, the contract is being saved in the blockchain and comes into effect, and none of the participants of the transaction has any doubts that the transaction is done.
5) Pre-ICO stage
There is no better time than now for investing in Vectra. Technical implementation of the coins is almost done, the project team has almost completed working on it, and besides Vectra tokens are being sold at 100$ per a token now. And at the time of release of the coin in 2021, even at the most conservative estimates the cost would be no less than 1,000$ per one token, and after entry into a market the price may reach 5000$.
When choosing a cryptocurrency for investment, do not stop at one project, no matter how attractive it may be, do not expect that the price will double tomorrow and do not panic at the first drawdown of the exchange rate. In addition to the above-mentioned startup, confidential cryptocurrencies such as Zcash, Dash, and Monero deserve attention too. As well as young promising digital coins on the MibleWimble protocol and a number of other altcoins.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?