One of the most popular trends currently undertaking the crypto market is the exit of top-level executives from Wall Street and making an entry into the crypto industry. It’s not only the institutional investors taking an interest in this booming sector. Crypto market is attracting the top-notch talent like bees to honey.
Cryptocurrency Industry got a lot of flake from the Wall Street, but it didn’t deter their executives from taking a dip in this market. Let’s take look at the top Wall Street Executives that got swayed by crypto market:
Alesia Haas from Och-Ziff Capital Management
Alesia Haas, left her position as the CFO at Wall Street’s Och-Ziff Capital Management to join one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet service provider, Coinbase. Hass who has previously worked at OneWest Bank and Merrill Lynch would be joining the Coinbase as its CFO.
Richard Kim from Goldman Sachs
Richard Kim worked at JP Morgan for five years before joining the London office of Goldman Sachs in 2015 as an Executive Director. Recently, early crypto investor Mike Novogratz got him to join his crypto merchant bank Galaxy Digital as the COO.
Novogratz, being himself a Goldman alum stated that they have hired the “Goldman’s best guy in the blockchain.”
Michael Bucella from Goldman Sachs
Michael Bucella, a former Goldman executive took the role of the Global Head of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development at BlockTower Capital which is one of the leading crypto investments firms. The company was co-founded by Matt Goetz who himself left his position of Vice President at Goldman Sachs last year.
James Radecki from Goldman Sachs
Working as a Managing Director at the bank, James Radecki left Goldman Sachs in 2016 to start working in the digital currency market. Currently, he is working as the Global Head of Business Development at the Cumberland Mining which is one of the largest traders of cryptocurrencies.
William Healy from Deutsche Bank
Last month, Pantera Capital, a blockchain, and cryptocurrency hedge fund hired William Healy, the former managing director of Deutsche Bank. Healy joined the West Coast office headquarters of the company as the President of the Fund.
A few other notable mentions from conventional to crypto industry:
Emilie Choi from LinkedIn
Coinbase roped in Emilie Choi from LinkedIn to join their office as a Vice President of Corporate and Business Development. At LinkedIn, she was the head of mergers and acquisitions.
Asiff Hirji from TD Ameritrade
Asiff Hirji worked as the COO at TD Ameritrade, the world’s largest online broker and joined Coinbase as its COO. He previously held governance and senior leadership roles at Saxo Bank, Bain Capital, and TPG Capital.
A shift from Wall Street into the buzzing crypto market is certainly going on. As these big names enter into the digital currency sector, we might be in for a lot of action and high-octane developments.
Do you think the exodus of senior executives from Wall Street to Crypto market would bring a positive and upward change in the crypto market?
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?