Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao believes the cryptocurrency industry is still growing despite the volatility shown in recent times. He also said the next Bitcoin all time high could be in after a while. However, he said some companies launched at the peak of the market could have difficult times going forward.
Bitcoin All Time High Next Phase?
Speaking to The Guardian, Zhao made some interesting comments around the next occurrence of Bitcoin all time high. The CEO also warned that no one can predict the future of Bitcoin, stating that the next all time high could take as long as two years.
“I think given this price drop, from the all-time high of 68k to 20k now, it will probably take a while to get back. It probably will take a few months or a couple of years.”
Zhao felt the current Bitcoin price is not bad after all, admitting that the $20,000 range is relatively low. But, if people were told in 2018 or 2019 that Bitcoin could reach $20,000 in 2022, they would have been very happy, he explained.
Next Bitcoin Peak Around $420K?
Although it is not precisely clear as to when would be the next Bitcoin all time high, analysts are making strong predictions around what could be the peak. Many believe it could be around $4,20,000. Proof of Steve, a crypto investor, said the same.
“Since Bitcoin topped at $69,000, it is clear to me the next target can only be $4,20,000. There is no in between. No fire without smoke.”
Another crypto enthusiast DrNick wondered whether next Bitcoin peak is going to be around the $4,20,000 level. Similarly, another enthusiast Rssi predicted a $420k Bitcoin peak based on the $69k top. “The BTC top was $69k. Next cycle pico top will be $420k obviously.”
As of writing, Bitcoin is trading at $20,063, down 4.43% in the last 24 hours, according to crypto price tracking website CoinMarketCap. Interestingly, the current Bitcoin price stands below the 200 week moving average (WMA) price around $22,300. On Wednesday, Bitcoin briefly traded below $20,000 mark, which was the first time after June 23.
Plan B also acknowledged this stating this could be the first monthly close below 200WMA ever. If this trend continues, June 2022 could well be etched in history for being the first time when BTC closes below the key indicator.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?