The Stellar Foundation-SDF, a non-profit with a focus on Stellar-based blockchain solutions recently announced an upgrade of the Stellar blockchain to Protocol version 18, a significant milestone for the Stellar ecosystem.
What’s New at Stellar (XLM)?
You may be wondering what makes this a big deal. Well, this upgrade makes it possible for Stellar holders and users to create liquidity pools without smart contracts and high gas fees, making Stellar the only layer-1 platform to activate such a native AMM [Automated Market Maker] functionality.
- Furthermore, Stellar (XLM) holders can leverage its products and inject liquidity for cross-asset conversions.
- As per a recent report, Stellar’s liquidity pools will retain a 0.3% negligible fee from liquidity providers at first.
Let’s proceed to analyze the XLMBTC and XLMUSDT price charts and gain further insights into how the recent events may affect the current XLM price.
XLM Price Prediction: XLMBTC Weekly Chart
The XLMBTC chart shows high demand for BTC compared to XLM. However, we could see a switch in trend polarity with higher RSI values above level-75 and level-25 going forward into the week.
XLM Price Prediction: XLMUSDT Weekly Chart
Beginning with the weekly time frame overview of the XLMUSDT, the crypto pair fixes a price floor at 0.1988 after entering the oversold area on 21 June ’21, and slowly transition into an uptrend with the RSI climbing above level-75 on 09 August ’21.
A weekly price close above the recent bearish divergence resistance [0.4207] will confirm our decision to enter a long position with confidence into the XLMUSDT.
Conversely, a collapse of the 0.1988 support will suggest further bearish sentiment for the XLM against the USDT.
XLM Price Prediction: XLMUSDT Daily Chart
The daily chart overhead also reveals a resistance level set up by bearish divergence patterns on 16 October ’21.
There are obviously three scenarios from this point, with the first being a breakout above the crucial $0.4207 resistance. A second scenario would be that the price could trade within the $0.4207 and $0.3083 price range. The third scenario would be a breakdown of the 0.3081 support for a deeper correction of the current price recovery.
We, however, maintain a positive bias toward the XLMUSDT pair, following the first scenario for a breakout to the upside.
XLM Price Prediction: XLMUSDT 4 HR Chart
A view into the intraday 4HR chart reveals a possible price floor in the works, after a recent regular bullish divergence on 06 November and a breakout of bearish divergence resistance.
We could see a higher XLM price with a break above the 0.3987 resistance to confirm our bullish bias.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?