- XRP price has risen over 65% the last month
- XRP price has been struggling to break a 4 month downtrend
- 25 day MA has been acting as support
XRP Price Trading Levels
XRP price has had one of the best months of the year in terms of percentage gains. Prices rose 160% off the low set on July 20th. Since then, XRP has been struggling to break over its 4 month downtrend line. BTC & other major alt coins have been going sideways over the last few weeks, coiling up for their next big move.
The overall cryptocurrency market continues to stay bullish as some alt-coins have continued to print ATHs. XRP price may be waiting for the green light on BTC breaking $50,000 to push higher towards $1.50.
Ever since XRP price hit its low on July 20th, prices have been holding a mid term trend line the whole way up. XRP just bounced off this trend yesterday & attempted to break the $1.20 mark but failed short. Over the last couple weeks XRP has formed a descending channel (bull flag) which is shown in light blue.
XRP Price has been rejected off each trend as bulls & bears have been defending their ground. Bulls must push XRP price out of the top of this bull flag to have a shot at hitting the given price targets. Breaking the bull flag will also break the 4 month trend line XRP has fell victim to.
XRP Price Analysis: XRP/USDT 1 Day Chart
Along with the bull flag & 4 month trend line, lies a major resistance zone that is the last barrier XRP needs to break & hold for it to reach $1.50. In the case bulls fail this breakout, XRP price will find support within its major support zone of $1.00-$1.09. If this drop occurs in a few days, XRP will then be under two very important support marks. The first being a mid term trend that has held price for a month along with the 25 MA. If bears push price below these supports, XRP will then be in a confirmed bear trend and would likely land between $0.82-$0.90.
- While looking at the Stochastic RSI, we can see that strength just reset to the oversold region for the first time since $0.50. This is a very healthy sign and may indicate XRP price is gaining steam for its next run. Strength must break over the 20 value on the stochastic to experience a large push.
- The regular RSI has formed a hidden bullish divergence over the last 2 weeks. As long as strength stays above the 50 value, XRP price should reach back towards $1.50.
XRP Intraday Analysis
- Spot rate: $1.14
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: High
- Support: $1.09
- Resistance: $1.18