Crypto markets are full of volatility and most investors FOMO. Hence, they do not want to sell their holdings even when the markets are down. This creates a huge market for crypto lending platforms allows users to acquire loans instantly, by leveraging their cryptocurrencies for EUR or USD. While the opportunity is huge, not many platforms have been able to make the best of it. YouHodler is definitely the one that stands out.
YouHodler- The Top Crypto Lending Platform
YouHodler is one of the few crypto-backed loan service providers which helps hodlers in retaining their crypto assets without being out of money or forcing them to sell their holdings. The company has an established blockchain platform and it allows users to acquire loans instantly, by leveraging their cryptocurrencies for EUR or USD. Youhodler has some exceptional features that make it clearly stand out from the others. This includes
- The KYC process that the platform undertakes is fast and user-friendly
- The company offers the highest loan-to-value ratio in the entire industry – up to 80%.
- The platform accepts seven of the top cryptocurrencies as collateral, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple (XRP), and Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV), Stellar (XLM)
- The operations are super quick and the platform allows a user to take loans anytime. The loan approval process is swift and cash transfers are made instantly in USDT or in Fiat.
- The platform has a 24/7 customer support available which work towards solving customer queries and borrow funds instantly.
The platform provides 3 different types of loan terms: 8-day, 50-day, and 120-day. Our interest rate varies from 5% to 13% (depends on the terms of your loan). The loan-to-value ratio varies from 55% to 80% (depends on the terms of your loan). A user can get up to $30,000 in cash automatically. Larger amounts of money can be lent on an individual basis. The platform does not determine interest rates by the amount of your collateral. The company believes everyone should be offered the same rates regardless of how much money or crypto they have. The ethos of doing this is because the current financial system is unfairly biased towards people with more – more assets, more connections, more access.
- A user requests a loan, using his/her crypto asset as collateral.
- In return, the user instantly receives an agreed loan amount in fiat or stable coins (USD, EUR, USDT)
- After repaying the loan, the user gets his/her collateral back, even if it has increased in value.
Approved Member of Blockchain Association
The company is an official Blockchain Association member of the Financial Commission, an independent Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) and External Dispute Resolution (EDR) provider. Blockchain Association members and their customers benefit from access to Financial Commission’s efficient dispute resolution process and compliance technology.
Youhodler introduces Crypto Spring
To provide the best Loan to Value to its existing and new customers, Youhodler has introduced Crypto Spring special offer which now offers 90% LTV. The reason behind this offer is that the crypto market is on the rise and the company wanted to help its users all take advantage of it. Under the Crypto Spring scheme, a user can get a 30-day loan term, with an astounding 90% loan to value ratio (LTV).
In the latter part of 2019, the company would be launching its personal YouHodler Master Card (EUR) or will be allowing users to connect their existing VISA/MasterCard to YouHodler’s Mobile App. With this credit card system, the loan process will further become seamless as the credit card would come with a EUR 30000 limit and would bear a 16% annual rate of interest with 0 monthly fees.
The platform looks impressive and its features are unmatchably making the platform a one-stop destination for all hodlers to encash their holdings without actually losing any of their digital assets.
Do you think Youhodler is the best crypto lending platform? Do let us know your views on the same
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?