From the U.S. retail sales report which bumbled by a record 16.4% from March to April, a growing number of investors are exploring the way to preserve the value of U.S. dollar, with the fear that Fed’s current policy of printing record-high amounts of fiat cash.
Bitcoin, once again, has become a safe haven asset to hedge the devaluation of fiat currencies. Since the 3rd halving took place on May 11, Bitcoin has seen steady gains in price. It has also outperformed most other cryptocurrencies so far this year and will be the best bets in 2020.
According to data from market analytics company, Skew, open interest on CME Bitcoin futures has skyrocketed over the past few days, to hit $142 million in May 15. It indicates that bitcoin’s recent volatility between $9,600 – $9,800 creates more opportunity to get profits.
Bexplus Analyst – Trade The Golden Cross in BTC Price
According to the analysis from Justin Kwok, an analysis director from Bexplus exchange – on the daily chart, BTC/USDT is retesting the support at $9,300 after the sudden drop as price reached above $9,900. The so-called “golden cross” typically signals a market upward movement and will be positive for the Bitcoin bulls.
Tips: When a short-term MA moves above a long-term MA, a bullish cross is confirmed. That is considered a buy signal by trend followers.
The 50-day moving average (MA) of bitcoin’s price seems to start crossing above the 200-day MA by the end of this week. The resulting “golden crossover,” a long-term bull market indicator, would be the first since Feb. 18 this year and only the 17th in bitcoin’s all-time trend.
Look back to the Bitcoin bullish run in 2019, after the “golden cross” occurred in Apr. 26, BTC price continues 2-month strong upward movement, hitting the second highest of $14,211 since the 2017. More than 130% returns over just a 64-day period.
Along with the bullish fundamental of bitcoin mining rewards were cut from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC – the supply cut to put bitcoin into a long-term bull market, so this time the golden cross will turn out to be a real bullishness instead of a bull trap.
Amplify Profits in BTC Bullish Market With 100x Leverage
With both fundamentals and technical analysis biased bullish, a move above $10,000 may happen soon. Now we can place a BTC long position with 100x leverage to maximize the profits.
Bexplus is a cryptocurrency futures exchange, which offers you BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and XRP perpetual contracts with up to 100x leverage. Invest in 0.1 BTC, you can buy a contract worth 10 BTC. And your potential profits will also be amplified 100 times. Besides, now deposit in Bexplus, you can enjoy 100% deposit bonus. Up to 10 BTC will be credited in your account!
Grasp the market trend and enlarge your profits 100x in Bexplus exchange!
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?