- Aave is on the verge of a descending wedge breakdown, emphasizing the bearish grip.
- LEND/USD to seek support at the 50 EMA and the range between $0.50 and $0.45 if selling pressure mounts.
Aave currently holds the third position in decentralized finance (DeFi) as far as the total value locked is concerned. Data by DeFi Pulse shows that Aave has $1.52 billion of valued locked, following a 2.45% loss in the last 24 hours. UniSwap currently holds in the first position with over $2 billion of locked funds. It is followed closely by Maker with $1.95 billion.
Meanwhile, Aave is exchanging hands at $0.56 after running into a barrier at $0.60. Its immediate downside is protected by the 100 Exponential Moving Average in the 4-hour range. The relative Strength Index (RSI) in the same range shows that bears are taking back control over the price. The RSI made a steady recovery from the overbought on September 21 but hit a snag slightly above 60. The ongoing retreat puts emphasis on the downtrend.
LEND/USD 4-hour chart
If the price drops below the immediate support (100 EMA), LEND could easily spiral to the next support provided by the 50 EMA. Note that, such a move would confirm a breakdown below the ascending wedge pattern, hence the possibility of the downtrend extending to the support in the range between $0.45 and $0.50.
For now, the cryptoasset is in the hands of the bulls but buyers are not ready to give up control. Therefore, if the Aave holds above the 100 EMA and gives way for consolidation, bulls will have ample time to forge another attack on the critical level at $0.60, thereby restarting another bullish trend.
Aave Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.5676
Relative change: -0.004
Percentage change: -0.70%
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?