October began on a bullish note for the crypto market as Bitcoin and altcoins added a total of $170 billion in a day. The majority of the crypto market surged in double digits with BTC leading the charge with a 10.62% surge, rising from a daily low of $42,860 to a daily high of $47,668.
The overall crypto market cap also surged by nearly 10% to grow above $2 trillion again. Currently, the total crypto market cap stands at $2.08 trillion. The price boost comes nearly after a month-long consolidation for the crypto market as September again proved to be a bearish month. However, October has started on a bullish note as predicted by many market pundits and analysts believe it could lead to the second leg of the bull run where Bitcoin and other altcoins could post new ATHs.
Bitcoin earlier reclaimed its 21-week EMA and broke past its monthly high of $41,470-$47,100. A breakout above this range could push the top cryptocurrency in the sub-$50K zone.
— Rekt Capital (@rektcapital) October 1, 2021
Bitcoin Eyes $50K, Altcoins Make Significant Gains
Bitcoin after breaking the key resistance of $47,000 now set its eyes on $50K, breaking which $55K would be the next target. The top cryptocurrency started the month of September at $53K but lost nearly 20% of its market throughout the month.
Ethereum broke past the key resistance of $3,100 and currently trading at $3,246 with its eyes set on $3,500 as the next key resistance. The altcoin was already gaining bullish momentum with a flip above $3,000 earlier today. The second-largest cryptocurrency has surged over 8% today and might follow on the footpath of $BTC.
The crypto market could now look to reclaim the lost gains from the May-July cycle and September cycle. With Bitcoin Futures ETF is expected to also get passed in October, and act as a catalyst to carry the bull market further.
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?