Bitcoin looks poised to continue its price rise. The weekly Relative Strength Index (RSI) supports this bullish outlook. The metric, which stands at 47.16, is indicating an incoming price rally.
Bitcoin RSI signaling a price surge
A tweet by the pseudonymous crypto market analyst, Plan B, first pointed this out. In the tweet, Plan B said the data was “incredibly bullish” for Bitcoin.
— PlanB (@100trillionUSD) February 15, 2022
The RSI is a metric used to visualize the momentum of financial markets. It is used to measure the speed and magnitude of directional price movements. It is intended to chart the current and historical strength or weakness of a stock or market based on the closing prices of a recent trading period.
In traditional markets, an RSI of 30 is needed to indicate that an asset is currently oversold and is poised for a price surge. However, the Bitcoin stock-to-flow (S2F) model creator maintains that the RSI of Bitcoin enters the oversold region from a value of 45. This is because Bitcoin as an asset has a continuous upward trend.
The bullish RSI data is coming after Plan B also noted that both the S2F and the logarithmic regression models point to the price of Bitcoin reaching $100,000 in 2023.
Both S2F and logarithmic regression point to $100K in 2023. pic.twitter.com/NHqoRpEmUl
— PlanB (@100trillionUSD) February 14, 2022
More bullish signals for Bitcoin
Bitcoin is trading at around $44,100, up 0.58% on the day at the time of writing. According to the crypto market social and on-chain metric tracker, Santiment, the return of the price of Bitcoin above $44,200 is driving positive sentiments for traders. Santiment adds that the price of Bitcoin still has room to add gains before market euphoria kicks in.
Remarkably, Bitcoin has also been surging in recent times. It is up 1.5% in the last seven days, reaching a one-month high of over $45,600. In general, the market sentiment around Bitcoin shows that investor confidence is on the rise.
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?