The Bitcoin (BTC) price successfully rebounded from near the support level on Tuesday as whales again showed interest in an upcoming rally.
In fact, the BTC price has now confirmed a bullish divergence pattern. This indicates bears are losing momentum and bulls are ready to control the market.
Bitcoin (BTC) Bulls Gains Control of the Market
Bitcoin (BTC) price has returned to the $39k-$41k range as the market sentiment turns bullish amid Elon Musk‘s acquisition of Twitter and whale accumulation from the dip. Bitcoin price has rebounded more than 5% in the last 24 hours, with the current price trading near $40,472.
Crypto analyst Scott Melker (The Wolf of All Streets) noted in a tweet on April 26 regarding the confirmation of bullish divergence on the BTC chart. He believes BTC is forming a bottom at current levels. While the price has fallen to a new low, RSI has failed to reach low levels. Therefore, there is a confirmed bullish divergence in the daily and lower time frames.
Moreover, as per crypto analyst Rekt Capital, Bitcoin (BTC) will move higher in trend continuation as the RSI suggests the BTC rally isn’t over yet. Moreover, the price may decline again as low as the red zone but will bounce to form a strong bullish trend.
The bullish momentum has returned to the market as Bitcoin price action has broken the channel upwards, while also breaking above several patterns in multiple timeframes. Analysts are expecting a significant move above $45k levels in the next few days.
Moreover, Fidelity Investments allowing investors to add up to 20% of Bitcoin to their 401(k) plans will further push Bitcoin towards mainstream adoption.
BTC Price Awaits Bullish Breakout Above $42k
The current strong rally in Bitcoin price awaits a breakout above $42k as BTC price stabilizes above $40,500. According to CoinMarketCap, the BTC price is up nearly 4% in the last 24 hours. However, BTC has failed to surpass its seven-day price levels, as the Bitcoin price trading down almost 1.5% at the time of press.
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token