Elon Musk is well known for his Twitter antics because of which he is often referred to as the “richest troll” out there. The latest in the series of his outlandish meme tweets brought the discussion back to Bitcoin where Musk mockingly responded to one user that “Bitcoin cures cancer.” It all started with Musk sharing a Meme about the olden days with the caption “Not a cellphone in sight…. Just people living in the moment”
A simpler time, it was pic.twitter.com/RIkkgfKAk1
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 19, 2021
One of the users replied to the meme with another sarcastic comment claiming “Bitcoin can fix this,” which seemed to have caught Musk’s attention and he mockingly responded with “Bitcoin Cures Cancer.”
Bitcoin cures cancer
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 20, 2021
Musk’s Twitter antics are quite popular so much so that it has cost a few legal actions and fines from the authorities given his tweets have been often responsible for moving the market. While Musk seems to have lost that influence lately as he failed to pump Dogecoin on several occasions, but people are still wary of his capabilities.
Elon Musk is Anti Bitcoin Maximalism?
Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in May this year and followed it up with an announcement that the case company would start accepting BTC payments. However, just a few days after Musk withdrew the plan claiming environmental concerns. This triggered a wave of negative reactions from the Bitcoin community who were adamant about proving Musk wrong. As a result, Bitcoin proponents were often seen arguing with Musk on Twitter while tech billionaires continued to make a mockery out of the top cryptocurrency and its supporters.
Musk became a Bitcoin villain overnight and many believed Tesla might sell their BTC. However, the B-Word conference changed the market sentiment again as Musk made it clear that Tesla still holds over $1 billion in BTC and also laid out plans to restart the BTC payment option. Thus, it seems Musk is more of anti-Bitcoin maximalism rather than anti-Bitcoin.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?