Bitcoin [BTC] monthly close for March 2019 was above the resistance the long-term resistance at $$6425. Despite the bearish threat due to the Coronavirus sell-off, the price bounces above 64% from lows at $3850.
According to prominent traders, Cred, while it is a positive signal, it is no reason to FOMO into buying. He tweeted,
…The close simply sets a bias for the next candlestick. A lot can happen in a month. If April is going to be bullish, that strength will form on weekly & daily charts as well…
Daily and Weekly Resistances
On the weekly and daily charts, Bitcoin [BTC] needs to break above swing highs around $6800-$7000 and $8,200 for confirmation of bullish bias towards 2019 highs. Prominent trader and analyst, alias, Immortal Technique tweeted,
Monthy candle closed above 6.4k, that doesn’t mean we’re going to hit 20k tomorrow, but overall it’s good, at least for me. On the other hand, I think we will see some downside the next week to take the lows around 5.6k
A break below $5,600 would also trigger lower lows on the daily chart. This would potentially open the possibility of hitting support at $4,500 and $3,800. Leading derivatives and crypto trader, Tone Vays is bullish, now that capitulation before halving has already taken place, he notes,
The halving is coming, and the capitulation has taken place. He added,
This is the last year you’ll get a chance to buy Bitcoin in five figures. I believe next year, we’ll spend the majority of the year above $10,000, and in 2022 will start to break 20,000.
Is the Bottom in?
Furthermore, on whether or not the markets as hit bottom, the monthly close and spot buying interest seem to give a thumbs up. However, the bearish fears/sentiments due to correlation with stock markets and the economic slow-down remain intact.
Nevertheless, Bitcoin’s performance above the lows has not been influenced without the need for Government or Central intervention.
Currently, the derivatives market has a weak influence on the price, than it did just after the crash last month. The trading volumes and Open Interest is down more than 50% from the previous levels. Crypto trading analyst, Cantering Clark advises on keeping a tab on the order-books. He notes,
Quite an incredible change in activity and contract sizes since the cliff dive. Now given the absence I would be less prone to fade anything of substantial size hitting the tape
Ideally, it should point at a gradual increase upwards building on the bullish sentiments. Nevertheless, the price remains close to the support with strong bearish possibilities.
Do you think that Bitcoin will go bullish into halving? Please share your views with us.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?