- Bitcoin price bulls desire to nurture the uptrend hits a wall pat $7,000 as bearish grip strengthens.
- A bearish flag pattern support break would trigger declines likely to shatter several support areas to test $2,400.
Bitcoin price is trading significantly higher from the recently formed 2020 low at $3,864. However, the king of cryptocurrencies is still in grave danger of declines that could overshoot this year’s low. This is because bearish pressure still hovers and unlikely to be ousted in the next few weeks due to the cloud of fear hovering in the market.
Coronavirus pandemic’s negative impact has touched every financial market. This impact is likely to continue in the coming months while recovery will even talk longer. For this reason, many investors are skeptical about the ongoing recovery as uncertainty in the global economy could see more support shattering downward moves in the near future.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is trading at $6,815. It has been unable to break the stubborn seller congestion at $7,000, making it a tipping point for both the sellers and the buyers. The longer BTC/USD stays under this zone, the stronger the bears become.
BTC/USD 1-hour chart
The recovery from the recent lows has been sustained in a bearish flag pattern. If the flag support remains intact, Bitcoin would be safe from declines. However, an instance where the flag pattern support gives in, it would be detrimental to Bitcoin with a possible drop to $2,400 as observed by a crypto analyst on Twitter, ‘The Moon.’
Short term technical analysis shows sellers gaining traction. The RSI failed to rise into the overbought but is now retreating towards 50. Support is expected at the 50 SMA and the 100 SMA on the 1-hour chart. Other key levels to keep in mind are $6,800, $6,400 and $6,000.
Bitcoin Key Levels
Spot rate: $6,810
Relative change: 54
Percentage change: 0.80%
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?