Bitcoin price is positioned with a bullish angle above $6,560 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD bulls are likely to take control and push the price towards $6,880 and $6,950.
- Bitcoin is forming a bullish breakout pattern with a major support near $6.560.
- BTC/USD is trading inside a crucial symmetric triangle with resistance near $6,730 on the 2-hours chart.
- BTC price is likely to break the $6,730 and $6,788 resistance levels for more gains.
Bitcoin price analysis
There was a slow and steady rise in bitcoin price from the $6,566 swing low against the US Dollar. BTC/USD traded above the $6,700 level and is currently forming a bullish breakout pattern.
The 2-hours chart of BTC price indicates that the price dipped below the $6,700 level once after forming a high at $6,788. There was a break below the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level of the last wave from the $6,249 low to $6,788 high.
The price even dipped below the $6,620 support area, but declines were protected by the $6,560 support area. Moreover, the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the last wave from the $6,249 low to $6,788 high also acted as a support.
At the outset, the price is trading well above the $6,620 support area and the 100 simple moving average (2-hours). More importantly, BTC/USD is trading inside a crucial symmetric triangle with resistance near $6,730.
The symmetric triangle pattern is about to complete with the final D wave, but there could be a minor dip towards the $6,660 level before the price attempts an upside break.
Should there be a break above the triangle and $6,730 with a 2-hour close, the price may possibly break the $6,788 high and continue higher. In the mentioned scenario, the price is likely to test the $6,875 and $6,920 resistance levels.
On the contrary, if bitcoin bulls fail to take the advantage of the symmetric triangle pattern, there could be a test of the $6,620 and $6,560 support levels. Below these supports, the price is likely to move into a bearish zone towards the $6,300 level in the short term.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?