- Bitcoin price struggles to sustain the uptrend within the confines of an ascending triangle pattern.
- The bearish leg could extend to $30,000 if BTC confirms the loss of the 50 SMA support.
Bitcoin price has been bearish throughout the weekend session to the extent of starting a new week in the red. The bulls’ primary goal has been to defend the support at $33,000 and restart the uptrend toward $36,000.
At the time of writing, the flagship cryptocurrency trades slightly above $34,000. The 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) provides immediate support. Breaking beneath the zone will likely open the Pandora box as sellers gaze toward $30,000.
Can Bitcoin price sustain the uptrend?
The four-hour chart shows Bitcoin trading within the confines of an ascending parallel channel. If support at the 50 SMA and the 100 SMA fail to hold, the channel’s lower edge will come in handy. On the upside, the 200 SMA in the exact time frame could delay recovery. However, Bitcoin may be bolstered above $36,000 if the channel’s middle boundary.
BTC/USD four-hour chart
A golden cross pattern appears to have formed within its daily chart. This technical pattern developed the moment the 50-day moving average crossed above the 100-day moving average. Some of the most prominent technical analysts in the industry see this pattern as one of the most definitive buy signals that could start a bull run.
Looking at the other side of the picture
The moving average convergence divergence (MACD) adds credence to the pessimistic outlook, as observed on the chart. This technical indicator, which follows the path of a trend and calculates its momentum, appears to be turning bearish within the same timeframe for the first time since June 30. As the 12-day exponential moving average crosses below the 26-day exponential moving average, the odds for a bearish impulse increased significantly.
Bitcoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $34,350
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?