- Bitcoin price elevated to new yearly highs of $14,100 just before the new month.
- BTC/USD consolidates between $13,600 and $14,000 before an imminent breakout towards $15,000.
Bitcoin price smashed the crucial hurdle at $14,000 on Saturday as it welcomed the new month. A new yearly high was formed at $14,100. The trading in the last 24 hours has been mainly sluggish, with BTC/USD settling above $13,300.
On the upside, $14,000 seems to have established itself as a critical resistance zone. The flagship cryptocurrency is exchanging hands at 413,800 at the time of writing. According to the Bollinger Bands, the sideways price action is likely to continue in the near term. For now, bulls are holding firmly to the BB middle boundary.
On the other hand, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) embraces support at the midline. The gradient of the indicator appears to have reduced, perhaps in anticipation of an upswing in the price as more buyers join the sluggish market.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
Despite the sideways piece action, buyers are relatively in charge, especially when the gap formed by the 50 Simple Moving Average above the 100-SMA and the 200-SMA in the 4-hour timeframe is considered.
In the event, the crucial hurdle at $14,000 is broken, the bellwether cryptocurrency will shift the focus back to the newly created yearly high and later to $15,000. Therefore, the BB middle layer support must be guarded to guarantee the anticipated upswing.
It is worth mentioning that the bullish outlook will be invalidated if the BB middle boundary support is shattered. Moreover, support at $13,600 is key to continuing the bullish narrative. Otherwise, a drop under the 50 SMA would see Bitcoin plunger to $13,200 or even retest support the 100 SMA anchor at $12,800.
Bitcoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $13,800
Relative change: 23
Percentage change: 0.18%
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?