- Bitcoin renews the uptrend above $62,000 as bulls look forward to new record highs.
- The short-term technical picture appears positive for BTC apart from a sell sig al from the MACD.
Bitcoin recently rose to a new all-time high amid the speculation accompanying the approval of the first BTC futures ETF. The flagship cryptocurrency lifted to slightly above $67,000, a move that significantly reduced the distance to $70,000. Many analysts believe that Bitcoin still has a long way to go, with the next two months before the year ends being of great concern.
Nonetheless, BTC retreated from the new all-time highs where it naturally found support above $59,000. Bitcoin initially took a pit stop at $62,000, but the overhead pressure overwhelmed the buyers.
Bitcoin Price Resumes Uptrend Targeting New ATH
The bellwether cryptocurrency trades around $62,050 at the time of writing. The last 24 hours have been vital to BTC and the return above the demand zone in green. As long as bulls keep the price above $60,000, Bitcoin will keep the uptrend intact in the near term.
According to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bitcoin is gradually getting back into the bulls’ hands. This technical index that follows the trend of assets and calculates the strength of the bulls and the bears has rebounded at 60. If the upward movement remains steady to the overbought area, Bitcoin is bound to gain momentum.
It is worth remembering that the 100-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) has recently crossed above the 200-day SMA. Although this index does not qualify as a golden cross pattern, its occurrence affirms the bulls’ growing influence in the market.
BTC/USD Daily Chart
On the other hand, we cannot ignore a sell signal with the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). Like the RSI, the MACD follows the trend of an asset calculates the momentum. As the 12-day EMA crossed below the 26-day EMA, the odds for a pullback soared. This means that bears could as well regain control and push the price below $60,000 again.
Bitcoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $62,050
Support: $62,000 and $59,000
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?