Bitcoin price dipped below $35,000 today currently trading at $34,135 with a 7% price decline over the last year. The price of top cryptocurrency is currently moving between $30k-$40k after the recent market correction, however, on-chain data indicate that Bitcoin price might be nearing its bottom as traders gear up for another bull rally. The spot volume for the top cryptocurrency is on a continuous decline even when the price of BTC has fallen 50% from its ATH.
A declining spot trading volume is often seen as a bullish sign for the Bitcoin market as traders often move their holdings out of the exchanges in anticipation of a price surge. While spot volumes are on a continuous decline the derivative exchange volume is on the rise again which is another sign that traders are confident about trading with leverage.
Before the current market mayhem, Bitcoin was on a record-setting spree and hit a new ATH every month since the start of 2021. The consolidation phase after each ATHs became longer but there was no sign of Bitcoin price reaching a potential top even after the recent 50% drop from the top. Analysts have pointed towards multiple corrections of over 50% during the previous bull cycles.
Is Bitcoin Bottom Round the Corner?
Every bull run comes with a price shakeup to clear the froth created by over-leverage trades to clear weak hands. The recent market correction was one of them after nearly 5-6 months of continuous rise. The on-chain analysis suggests the market sentiment is currently neutral and we may be nearing a bottom before a move up.
The bitcoin dominance also bottomed at 38% and has been on a continuous climb since then currently above 43.5%. With the Biden administration announcing another $6 trillion package to recover the economy, Bitcoin price benefits from the flow of money in the crypto market.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%