MAHE, Seychelles, 27th January, 2022, Chainwire
Crypto investment platform BitMEX today announced the launch of BitMEX Academy, a multimedia crypto education platform which will offer a new way to learn about crypto for beginner and expert traders alike.
BitMEX Academy will bring together the greatest minds in the industry to share knowledge on cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, trading fundamentals, and other topics essential to success in the crypto markets.
In the coming weeks and months, BitMEX Academy will launch:
- Distinguished Lectures: inspiring talks from the leading minds in crypto, starting with legendary crypto market maker Justin Chow (formerly of Cumberland DRW)
- Interactive Courses: covering everything from blockchain to how to trade derivatives on BitMEX, these courses will set a new standard for crypto education
- Guest Speakers: casual conversations with the most notable innovators in the world of crypto in video blogs and our podcast series on YouTube.
- The Library: a rich educational database with everything you need to dive into any crypto topic, featuring a way for the community to also contribute to articles or create new ones
- Community: a way to connect, support, and level up your knowledge with like-minded individuals starting with the Academy Discord channel
The Academy’s full curriculum will be going live throughout Q1 and Q2, and users will be able to sign up for courses, check out and contribute to articles in the library, and sit in on exclusive distinguished lectures from many of the top names in the industry.
Lawrence Linker, Provost of BitMEX Academy, said: “Crypto adoption has the potential to grow from a few hundred million to over a billion users in the next few years, but we will never get there without establishing ways for people to deepen their knowledge with world-class educational resources. BitMEX is investing in the Academy to help address this, and we are creating an open, welcoming community space dedicated to learning about the future of finance.”
Alexander Höptner, CEO of BitMEX, said: “Those of us who are already immersed in crypto often forget that there are many others who are clamoring to learn more, but are unsure of where to turn and intimidated by the sheer amount of information out there. BitMEX Academy will evolve into a central gathering place for people, no matter their level of knowledge, to come together and build practical crypto knowledge.”
- Taylor Bossung
- [email protected]
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?