Binance Coin suffered rejection before hitting $440 last week. The bearish price action superseded a recovery move from the crash to $210 in May. As sellers regained, the bulls’ focus shifted to securing higher support, perhaps at $400 and $380.
However, declines soared, with Binance Coin plunging below the 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the next tentative support at $340. BNB tested support at $320 on Tuesday before a minor recovery came into the picture.
Binance Coin recovery treads on shaky grounds
At the time of writing, the Binance exchange native token is teetering at $338. A bearish cloud is hovering, conceivably due to the hurdle at the 50 SMA on the four-hour chart. Moreover, failure to hold above $340 has triggered more sell orders as bears eye another drop to $320 and $300, respectively.
The four-hour SuperTrend indicator, which follows the trend of an asset while considering the asset’s volatility, has recently presented a sell signal. This call to sell appeared after the chart overlay line flipped above the price and changed from green to red. The signal implies that Ripple is in a bearish trend and traders should consider taking short positions.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
The same bearish outlook has been reinforced by the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). The former is moving fast toward the oversold region, suggesting that the bearish grip is stiffening. Similarly, the MACD has a bearish signal accentuated by the drop below the zero line in addition to the MACD line (blue) increase the divergence under the signal line.
However, it is essential to realize that a four-hour close above $340 may see market stability return. Moreover, gaining ground past the 100 SMA will validate recovery toward $400.
Binance Coin intraday levels
Spot rate: $338
Resistance: $340 and the 100 SMA
Support: $320 and $300
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?