The Tron ecosystem is on its way to rising up amid the increased uncertainty in the global cryptocurrency market. Tron’s native token and stablecoin USDD had managed to survive the recent crash. As per the data, USDD has entered the tally of the largest 100 cryptos in just a few weeks of its launch.
USDD 24 hr trading vol surges by 18%
After the fall of Terra’s LUNA and UST, the TRON ecosystem has been on the lookout list of investors. The newly launched stablecoin USDD which runs on a similar algorithm as TerraUSD have now exceeded the total supply of $463 million. Its 24 hour trading volume has surged by over 18% to stand at $159.4 million.
USDD was launched just before the market crash begin to get intense. Given that the token offers a 30% yield, investors have flocked into USDD, and are staking it across multiple DeFi platforms.
In order to maintain the momentum, the Tron has also been burning the TRX tokens steadily. As per the announcement, they have cumulatively sent over 5.8 Billion TRX tokens (approx $450.1 million) to a dead wallet till now. May 22, 2022 saw the burn of over 1.1 Billion tokens. While, around 397 million tokens were burnt on May 21, 2022.
TRON TVL surges by 24% in last 30 days
The TRX token has managed to rise by over 15% in the 30 days whereas Bitcoin is down by 22% in the same time. The Token is trading at an average price of $0.0771, at the press time. Its 24 hour trading volume has surged by 36% to stand at $998 million.
According to DeFi Llama, the TRON blockchain has barged into the tally of the top 3 chains. Its Total Value locked (TVL) has increased by a whopping 19% over the last day. Tron’s TVL stands at $5.2 billion. Meanwhile, its TVL has surged by over 24% in the past 1 month. On the other hand, Ethereum’s (ETH) locked value has come down by 36% in the same time.
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000