While retail investors remain confused over the recent Bitcoin price volatility, industry giants are silently making big moves. Canada’s Purpose Bitcoin ETF has filled its bags by accumulating more than 1750 Bitcoins just over the last two days, as per data from Glassnode.
Yesterday, the Purpose Bitcoin ETF registered its biggest inflow by accumulating more than 1000 BTC in a single day. This shows that institutional players have been accumulating the dips thereby squeezing liquidity from the retail players.
We have recently seen how MicroStrategy announced its fresh BTC purchase and bought the dip. The company added 600 more Bitcoins to its balance sheet. Similarly, El Salvador purchased the Bitcoin dip over the last two weeks.
What’s the Bitcoin Traders Mood
On-chain data analysis firm Santiment reports that Bitcoin trader sentiment has turned positive over the last two weeks, for the first time in three months. However, it adds that as the trader sentiment turns euphoric, Bitcoin witnesses a price fall.
A similar thing has been witnessed this time as well since Bitcoin has corrected more than 5% in the last 24-hours. As of press time, BTC is trading at $36,448 with a market cap of $690 billion.
Although the bitcoin price made a recovery earlier this week, it still trades below its 50-day moving average. Crypto analyst Lark Davis explains:
Bitcoin has had a nice rally from the 33k dump back up to 39k, but we have still failed to break the down trend, still a few thousand away from the 50 day MA, and ages away from the real bull bear line (200 day MA) at 49k.
Also, as per the Bitcoin Fear and Greed Index, the market is currently in the “extreme fear” zone. Ex expect that it will take some time for retail buyers to resume some confidence after a strong correction last month.
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000