MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor today announced that his firm has purchased an additional 660 bitcoins for ~$25.0 million in cash today. MicroStrategy bought these Bitcoin at an average price of ~$37,865 per bitcoin. With this purchase MicroStrategy now holds over 0.5% of total Bitcoin in circulation worth $4.6 Billion.
MicroStrategy Playing The Long Term Game; Over $1 B in Profit
MicroStrategy is now nearly $1 Billion in profit over their $3.78 Billion purchase of Bitcoin so far. The value of the 125,051 Bitcoin owned by the firm at current Bitcoin price of $38,000 is nearly $4.6 Billion.
MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 660 bitcoins for ~$25.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$37,865 per #bitcoin. As of 1/31/22 we #hodl ~125,051 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.78 billion at an average price of ~$30,200 per bitcoin. $MSTRhttps://t.co/bF6VImC0Qy
— Michael Saylor⚡️ (@saylor) February 1, 2022
MicroStrategy has bought almost every dip on Bitcoin and their current avg. buy price stands at $30,200/BTC. Bitcoin and crypto market is currently facing a tough market situation with Bitcoin recently dropping to $32,500 mark. Meanwhile, BTC price has recovered from this recent bloodbath and currently stands at $38,500 at the time of writing.
Is The Bottom In For Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Price has regained almost 5% in last 24 hrs indicating that $32,500 was a local bottom. The next important milestone for Bitcoin price is successful reclaim of $44k. One among widely followed crypto analyst, Credible Crypto (Twitter name) shared his analysis on the current Bitcoin price action.
We hit just shy of 39k at the monthly close and failed to reclaim 44k. This means we don’t quite yet have confirmation of a reversal. 32-34k region has held though which means the running flat remains valid- we just need to reclaim the lost monthly level at 44k for confirmation. https://t.co/jLUOeuzg75
— Credible Crypto (@CredibleCrypto) February 1, 2022
As per his analysis, he is expecting Bitcoin price to test and reclaim $44k for confirmation that $32.5k was actually the bottom.
Coingape Markets analysts recently predicted Bitcoin Price is ready to test 200-EMA near $42k.
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000