Canada’s CI Global Asset Management on Tuesday said it has introduced new ETFs for investors seeking investment in metaverse and blockchain technologies. The company has launched the CI Galaxy Metaverse ETF (CMVX) and the CI Galaxy Blockchain ETF (CBCX) on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Moreover, the ETFs will follow the asset indexes created by Alerian S-Network Global Indexes and Galaxy Digital Holdings. The indexes are, the Alerian Galaxy Immersive Digital Worlds Hedged to CAD Dollars Index and the Alerian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Equity Hedged to CAD Dollars Index.
Canada Gets Metaverse and Blockchain ETFs from CI Global Asset Management
The CI Galaxy Metaverse ETF (CMVX) and the CI Galaxy Blockchain ETF (CBCX) will start trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange today, as reported in a press release on May 3. Furthermore, both ETFs have an expense ratio of 0.50%.
Metaverse and blockchain are the two revolutionary technologies in demand from businesses, investors, celebrities, and others. The interest in metaverse and blockchain continues to increase as investors are pouring millions into these innovative technologies.
Roy Ratnavel, Executive Vice-President and Head of Distribution for CI GAM, said:
“Our ETFs provide investors with low-cost, convenient, and diversified exposure to the growth potential of these rapidly developing, leading-edge sectors.”
The metaverse and blockchain ETFs by CI Global Asset Management will enable investors to invest in leading companies currently in the metaverse and blockchain space.
The metaverse ETF especially targets companies working on augmented reality and virtual reality, gaming and entertainment, and payments.
Likewise, the blockchain ETF especially targets cryptocurrency miners, cryptocurrency buyers, and companies that enable the blockchain ecosystem.
Canada Leads Crypto ETF Race in North America
While the U.S. regulators continue to maintain a strict stance on crypto and bitcoin ETFs, Canada seems to lead in the innovative sectors. Canada became the first country to allow a Bitcoin ETF by Purpose Investments.
CI Global Asset Management has also launched a Bitcoin ETF in partnership with Galaxy Digital. Moreover, the company has launched CI Galaxy Multi-Crypto ETF, which provides exposure to Bitcoin and Ether.
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?