The Cardano (ADA) price increased more than 8% in the last 2 days as the crypto market rebounds from recent lows. Cardano traders are expecting a breakout in ADA price from the current levels as crowd sentiment becomes positive for the first time since mid-November.
In the last 24 hours, the price has risen nearly 2%, and is trading at $0.95.
Cardano (ADA) Price Builds Strong Positive Sentiment
On-chain data analytics platform Santiment said in a tweet that there is positive sentiment building up in Cardano’s price at current levels. The Cardano (ADA) Weighted Social Sentiment has jumped to positive levels from FUD levels after the recent price increase, which indicates the ADA price will see a continued rise from here.
Despite a continuous decrease in ADA price from its ATH of $3.10, Cardano’s traders expect the ADA price is currently oversold and could move higher from here to above $1.20.
“Cardano has enjoyed a modest +6% price rise in the past 24 hours, and traders have been itching for the 9th market cap ranked asset to break out. Crowd sentiment toward ADA currently sits at the most positive levels since mid-November.”
Moreover, Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson and many analysts expect a significant increase in the Cardano (ADA) price as Cardano DApps are waiting for the Vasil hard fork in June. On April 18, the total ADA staked has reached 76%, giving further hope to the Cardano community.
Cardano’s Projects and Wallets Have Reached Record Levels
Cardano has nearly 900 projects under development, with about 400 new projects added since March. Moreover, the Cardano is witnessing a rapid increase in wallets, with over 100k created since last month. The total wallets now stand at 3.26 million.
With the increase in projects and wallets, the 9th largest cryptocurrency could see a modest increase in prices in the future. The token has benefited from increased interest in proof-of-staking blockchains, ahead of Ethereum’s big shift later this year.
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token